Repercussions

I fucked up. Plain and simple. Slenda was pissed when she returned. I might be stronger than her but like a domesticated bull I know to respect an authority figure. Damn can Slenda hit hard. Anyway I used a reverse spell to repair all damage. I then was grounded again. But then knock knock knock

Jinx: Who's there?

Silence

Jinx: I said 'who's there'?

The sound of silence

Jinx: This isn't funny, it's just annoying.
Even more silence

Jinx: Well fuck you too.

I decided to do a very responsible thing... I pulled the shotgun out of the closet and walked to the door. I fired and heard a quiet yet still very noticeable scream of pain. I didn't recognize the voice so I ran out and saw a small pony that was a yellow color, with a pink mane, wings, and what looked like a butterfly tattoo on it's hind leg. It wasn't taller than 2 feet 5 inches. It also had two big blue eyes. It was adorable. Like a puppy and a kitten. But it had four small BB sized holes in it's leg.

Jinx: Ah shit, not again!

???: It's alright sir. It's just a scratch.

Jinx: Oh your a girl. Anyway my name is Jinx and we need to get you patched up.

???: Oh that would be nice, but it's not really necessary just a waste of time on your part.

Jinx: Nonsense. Come on.

I picked her like a baby and headed to Ann's office and I, not having medical experience, used a magnet to pull the 3 pellets out of her leg. She screamed in pain for the whole two minutes eventually crying tears of pain. Finally it was done. I got some alcohol and cleaned the wound. I then wrapped it in bandages.

Jinx: There you go. Wait how did you get here, what are you, and what is you name?

Fluttershy: Well I am Fluttershy, I was made here, and I was the first to wake up so I decided to wander.

Jinx: Wait so who made you?

Fluttershy: Not sure but the room I exited had the words 'Tails Doll' on it.

Jinx: Oh, Tails made you. Makes sense. Wait, the first to wake up so there are more of you adorable little ponies?

Fluttershy: I-I wouldn't say adorable but yes. There are more.

Jinx: Well let's go!

I picked her up and teleported to Tails' room and saw a light purple pony with a dark purple mane that had a magenta streak in it along with a purple one, she also had purple eyes. She had a horn on her head and a star tattoo thing on her hind leg. Another one was sky blue, with red eyes, wings, a stormcloud tattoo on her hind leg that had a rainbow lightning bolt coming out of the cloud, and a rainbow mane and tail. There was also an orangish one with green eyes, white spots on her cheeks, a blonde mane, an apple tattoo on he hind leg, and a cowboy hat. Her tail was tied up. There was a pink one with a dark pink mane that was as curly as my hair, her tail was equally as curly, and a balloon tattoo on her hind leg. There was also a white one with a purple mane and tail that had a unique curled style, she had dark blue eyes, and a diamond tattoo on her hind leg.