Bonding

Yuri and Lexi presented a problem. No doubt about it. Yuri is stronger than Jess. Lexi is faster than Jane. Yuri Is better at hand to hand, both armed and unarmed. Lexi is good at creating machines, and has medical experience. Both are extremely smart, IQ 285. They are good at strategy. They were as flexible as a tentacle too. A good yet dangerous ally. But I should get to know them before judging them. Yeah maybe. *Sniff sniff I smell cookies.

Jinx: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I was on fire. I ran to the pool to extinguish the flames. I got out pissed. My eye-flame pitch black and raging. I was wondering who was culprit. I sprinted down the halls till I remembered. Everyone is out on a mission. The Sega team. They were here. It had to be them. Who else could it be? But how to take them down? Shadow is easily angered. Amy is easily distracted and uses a hammer. Silvia manipulates gravity yet likes to be complimented. Tails loves to talk about her protects from their functions to the parts that make it work. Sonia can't resist a challenge. Cleo is fast and flexible but her reflexes aren't the best. Liu is bound to break down when her old family is mentioned. Kiara is strong and can glide but is not too fast. I have a battle plan. I continued to rush around till I got hit in the face with a hammer. A big ass one at that.

So when I got up

So when I got up. I put my hands up and... pulled a bouquet out of my sleeve and offered it to her. She took it and blushed thanking me. I pulled a hat out of a nearby closet showed her it was empty. Put it on took it off tossed it caught it and pulled out a duckling. I let her hold it and tossed the hat upwards and it popped letting out a cloud of smoke. I then used some rope from a nearby table and tied her up after sweeping her legs out from underneath her. I grabbed the hat turned it into a rag and gagged her with it. One down. I put her in my room and then continued rushing through the house.

I bumped, or rather, slammed into Silvia and said

Jinx: Hey gorgeous.

Silvia: Gorgeous?

Jinx: Nevermind. Gorgeous is an understatement. Oh what is the right word to describe your beauty?

Silvia then turned around to hide her growing blush. I took this as my chance and hit her with a bat made from light. (A/N don't question my logic). She went down fast. I taped an I'm sorry note to her arm. Two down. I continued down the halls till I heard what sounded like a helicopter. So I took out a control that I stole from Benny and it summoned a mini plane. Time to ask questions about it.