CONSOLING CONT.

Nanami Tsubomi

It happened again. Nanami got tormented again for being a housepet, but this time in a cruel prank. It happened during a presentation she was giving. It had her staring out into the sea of her classmates in shick, before having her run out the class in tears.

You met Nanami when she ran into the bathroom with tears blinding her. She toppled right into you. You got each other situated in the stall of the bathroom. She talked about her perils as you held her close. When she finished crying, you promised her that you would end her torment.

Nanami let out a defeated laugh.

"Good luck," she said.

"Thanks," you said while walking out of the bathroom. Slamming the stall in a tear stained and confused Nanami Tsubomi's face. She could hear the angre in each step you took leaving the bathroom.

What she was going to do, she thought to herself.

Midari Ikishima

Another day. Another meeting with Ikishima outside of hours. This time, it was different. You haven't seen her in awhile. This is because you needed to take a semester off for school. The choice of taking a break was a bit sudden, because it was a punishment by your father. He found that you were "enjoying" it "too" much.

What did he even mean by that?

Anyway, you were met by a completely zoned out Midari. She looked lifeless and had new injuries, and for some reason you felt like this was all your fault. It brought tears to your eyes just seeing her condition. It seemed like there was no Midari in her.

When you try to speak to her, she would not reply to you. Was she ignoring you? Because, if she was, it hurt. Way more than you thought it would.

What does this mean?

You did let her see you cry, but let's just say that as soon as you turned away from her, you let some tears flow. When you went home you took a nap, which seemed to make you feel a little bit better.

Why is everything so confusing?

Ryota Suzui

You had him watch "The Notebook'' with you. It was by force, because he had a shpeil about how stupid it looked. You and Ryota even made a bet. If he cries, then he would have to buy you an excessively large teddy bear. Ryota, known for his movie commentary, got unusually quiet. You turned your head to see a stone faced Ryota, with a stray tear rolling down his cheek.

He was trying to keep everything together, he did not want to lose the bet to you. You can see the determination all over his face. You did not call attention to the tear. Holding out on the thought that Ryota might just bawl by the end of the movie.

How was bawling by the end of the movie.

"It's so stupid," you say playfully, teasting him. You were planning on teasing the living daylights out of him.

But instead, you wiped his tears while he tried to regain his composure. Placing small kisses on his face.

He had to buy you an expensive bear ... you did not rub his defeat in his face too much.

Rei Batsubami

You stared at the stack of papers before you. The script was amazing. It was vivid, it made you feel the way it wanted you to. The sadness and vanurbility, it struck a nerve in you. For some reason, you could not help but cry a little bit. No wonder Rei would hide this, the vaneralbi;ty and truth. It was special. A few tears fell on the script. One made an ink note on the script bleed a bit on the page.

You had to tell Rei that their script was perfect and that you were sorry for being so pushy. But, first you had to collect yourself. You wiped your face with your hand, you did not cry that much, and went on your way to find Rei.

Written and Published: 05-24-2020