THE FIRST DATE: Who's Gonna Help [R.Y]

YOUR POV

Runa Yomosuki

Runa told me that Kirari could see me. She said that 15 minutes ago, and I was never known for being patient. Where is this bitch?

Recently, I have been treated as if I owe a large amount of debts. Which is something I know is not true. People call me "mittens" and degrade me in the hallways. Every week, I would get a message that tells me that "Kirari needs to speak to me". But, we never seem to speak to each other.

As I waited I looked at the small girl across the table. She was looking in my direction, kinda. Runa was staring with intensity and probably was looking right through me. I carefully tried to follow her eyes, and my eyes came in contact with my boobs. I smirked and then cupped them with my hands.

"Are you imagining me as a housewife? Wearing a maid costume," I teased.

"Who's the rich man that's going to take care of my debts," I added, being as seductive as I could be.

She kept her mouth closed. Her cheeks were flushed.

I walked towards Runa, I was not sure what I was going to do, but as I was some girl with black hair walked in.

"Runa, is your meeting with L/N done? Kirari has set up a last minute counsel meeting,"the girl questioned quietly and carefully.

Runa did not answer the girl's question, deciding to watch me button up the rest of my shirt.

"Look, this is the last time I will walk in here over this matter," I say pissed off.

"What is the matter," the black haired girl asked.

"My debts. Every week I have been coming to speak to Kirari about them," I say.

She looks at me with shocked eyes and turns to Runa.

"This is the girl," she exclaimed.

"Hello, is anybody going to help me," I say, trying to steer the conversation back on topic.

"Yeah, is anyone going to help her," a new voice says with some amusement in her voice.

Everyone's eyes made their way to the person who spoke, Kirari Momobami.

Written: 05-01-2020

Un-edited