"I LOVE YOU"

Maeri Saotome
You said it first, indirectly of course. When you got the fantastic news from Sayaka, you were over the moon. When you walked out of the council room you yelled, "To whomever just payed my debt, I fricking love you." Causing a slightly awkward silence to come over the whole school and a smile on a nearby Maeri Saotome's face.

Kirari Momobami
Y'all said it together. You guys said did after a quick makeout session under the bleachers. The both of you guys had equally shocked expressions your faces.

"So, you're catching feelings ," you teased. Your lips curled into a shy grin.

"No, you did. So I guess the agreement is broken," Kirari said this as a joke. But, you can see a little sadness in her eyes.

"Yes," you said taking her hands. "But, if you'd like to go on a date, an actual date. You can give me a kiss of agreement." You said this risking it all and going against the rules you had in place for yourself. Kirari took a minute to think, looking at you mischievously.

She then gave you a passionate kiss. Kirari quickly broke the kiss, knowing where the kiss was going. She laughed before saying, "I know the perfect place for this date."

Hand in hand, she lead you to a small coffee shop. You were glad that you guys didn't just lust eachother, but love eachother.

Itsuki Sumeragi
She said it first. It was Valentine's Day, and you guys were on a date. Both of you guys brought gifts for eachother. Itsuki gave you your gift earlier in the day, it was a brilliant golden ring with a princess cut ruby in the middle. You bought her a silver necklace with intricate charms spelling "I LOVE YOU". During the date you pulled the box with the necklace out of your bag.

Itsuki coyly smiled as she took the box from you. She squealed when she caught her first glimpse of the necklace. She then read the charms out loud, "I love you."

You responded by making a heart with your hands and saying "I love you too."

Yumemi Yumemite
She said it first. You were watching her perform backstage in her greenroom. She was about to sing your favorite song of hers for the grand finale. Before she started to perform, she looked to the left and winked. Her manager swiftly knocked on the door, practically dragging you out to the stage. You were a little nervous to come on stage, because the amount of people in the crowd. As you were being brought to the stage, Yumemi was giving the crowd an introduction to you. She talked about how special you are and how she adores you.

When you got to the stage the crowd roared. And, your heart was beating crazily. Yumemi delicately took your hand and brought you to the middle of the stage, calming you down a bit. "This is Y/N, and I love her to pieces" she said. You looked at her shocked by the grand gesture.

Here manager then came on stage and gave you a microphone. Then, the backing instrumental to the last song started to fade in. Together you and Yumemi brought the house down. Sharing a tight hug at the end of the performance.

Ririka Momobami
You said it first. Early in your relationship Ririka was pretty insecure. She just could not fathom that someone as outgoing and beautiful as you would want to be with her. She started to think that you were scheming to get close to her, just to leave her for Kirari. One day, Ririka was acting oddly at your house. She was being cold and distant. You asked her repeatedly, "what's wrong" and everytime she beat around the bush. After awhile, tempers started to flare and you guys were yelling at eachother. Which was unlike the both of you guys. The yelling did not last long, because Ririka broke down and told you what was on her mind.

You let her words sink in a little bit before saying, "I love you, and you only."

8-08-19

NOTE- I should have Yumeko's imagine coming later today, I just have no idea what to write for her.