PET♡NAMES/NICK♡NAMES

UPDATED: 05-01-2020

Yumeko Jabami
What She Calls You: Mamas- When she calls you this you forget how to act.

What You Call Her: Lovie- It's something your mother used to call you when you were younger.

Maeri Saotome
What She Calls You: Babygirl- This used to be her nickname, but some how it became yours.

What You Call Her: Queen Bee- Honestly she is the school's queen, there's no debate. 

Kirari Momobami
What She Calls You: You don't have one- Okay, sometimes she calls you "Daddy," she swears it's not a kink.

What You Call Her: Kitten- She does not "like" it. But, you do it anyway. She does not want anyone knowing about how submissive she could be.

Itsuki Sumeragi
What She Calls You: Princess- Because, you love all things princess. In fact, you both are. But, you have the traits to be one, or at least a Disney one. You're honest, ambitious, sometimes naïve, and have a charming singing voice.

What You Call Her: Ma Cherie- It means "my darling" in French. It is something classy which you think fits her, also everything sounds a bit more romantic in French.

Yumemi Yumemite
What She Calls You: Honey- Not to be tacky, but you are sweet just like honey. You don't like the nickname, because you just don't like having a pet name for yourself.

What You Call Her: Star- You call her this because, believe it or not, sometimes she forgets who she is.

Ririka Momobami 
What She Calls You: Babe- It's a classic name.

What You Call Her: Dollface- Because, you think she's the prettiest girl on Earth. She blushes and smiles everytime you call her that, and you love seeing her happy.

Nanami Tsubomi 
Mittens- You both call eachother this, because it is an inside joke for you guys. But, you only do this outside of school or via text message.

Runa Yomosuki
What She Calls You: Sugar- You both have sweet tooths. But you have been known to carry tiny sugar packets to replace your lunches. Or, bake cakes when stressed.

What You Call Her: Smalls- Because, she's obviously smaller than you.

Midari Ikishima
What She Calls You: L/N- She does not remeber first name. She is not good with names in general. The only reason she calls you this because of your ID badge.

What You Call Her: Ikishima- Because, you guys are not that friendly with eachother.

Kaedae Manyuda
What He Calls You: Puta - At first,  he told you that the word meant "Princess", but then you found out that it meant "bitch". You let it slide though, because you are either "a bitch" or "that bitch".

What You Call Him: Four Eyes- He's visually impaired and always want to remind him of it. He never gets offended because, he's aware that you like his glasses. Also, you recently tried contacts and feel like your life was forever changed by them.

Ryota Suzui
You Guys Call Each Other: Ride or Die- You and Ryota became the gambling duo. Ryota would make sure to watch every match you would participate in and vice versa. When you guys gamble together, you would take some crazy risks. There was a time where you and Ryota were both "house pets", and the time period where you guys gambled back to normalcy was how you and Ryota really got to know each other.

Rei Batsubami
What They Calls You: Butterfly Girl- Remember that project? After you guys swapped information in class, Rei changed your contact name to this. They also snagged the picture of a butterfly you drew, which you threw in the recycling bin. They do not actually call you this aloud though.

What You Call Them: Romeo- Rei is a very romantic person, which is something you found out while doing your project.

01-20-2020
Note- This is just a little something something just to let everyone know I am still alive.