Chapter 3

I woke up to a lady on the mic saying that "we have now arrived in Omaha". I lolled to the side of me to see Nash I quickly said hey and walked out of the plane.
I eventually caught up with my parents and we had a taxi to pick us up. About ten minutes later we arrived at a huge and beautiful house. I slightly smiled at my parents and ran inside the house. It was like a mini mansion. when I walked in I saw a grand marble stair case with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I kept walking straight down a long hall and finally reached the kitchen. It was beautiful it had a huge granite island in the middle, beautiful hard wood floors and everything. I turned left and saw a huge living room with a giant flat screen tv, a really nice couch, and a love seat.
I quickly ran upstairs to see a long hallway with a least ten doors. My mom came up to me she smiled and said I can have any room I liked. I quickly hugged her and ran into the different rooms. I ran to the last one and I knew immediately that was my room.
My mom and dad came in and I told them that I wanted this one and they both agreed. The room was huge I had a walk in closet, a lot of space, my own bathroom, and I had a balcony. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad in Omaha.