Chapter 37

Johnsons bedroom.
-------------------------------------
ALEX POV

After I left Johnsons room the night before I went back into my room so I could go to sleep. I was woken up by kisses being placed all over my face. "Jack what are you doing?" I laughed.
He continued to kiss me. "Just...wanted...to...show...you...how...much...I...loved...you." he said in between every kiss. "I love you too Jack." I said grabbing his face so I could connect his lips with mine. "Alright so what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well how bout we all have a hangout day we really haven't done that in a while." I said.

"Fine with me I'll go wake everyone up. you can get ready." Jack said walking out the room.

I hopped in the shower and start getting dressed. I put on a white crop top that says 'killin the game' and my white jeans with my black sandals. Right when I finished getting dressed Jack came out the bathroom. "Damn babe you are killing the game. Maybe we should skip the hangout day and have so fun here." Jack said smirking.

"Don't flatter yourself Gilinsky." I responded walking out the room.

"Hey bitches." I laughed walking into the living room with everyone else.
"Damn Alex you look hot." Nate said joking. "Alright Nate don't make me kick your ass." Jack said walking into the living room. Nate raised his hands up like he was surrendering.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Brigid asked.

"We could go to the beach and then just go on from there." Sam suggested.

Everyone agree then Johnson spoke.

"Hey guys do you mind if I invite a girl to come with us? I met her a few days ago and she is amazing you guys would love her." he said turning red.

"Awe little Johnson is growing up." Gilinsky said throwing his arm over Johnsons shoulder.

"Shut up G." Johnson said laughing.

"But yea that's okay if she comes." I said while everyone agreed.

"Thanks guys now let's fucking go." Johnson said excited.

We grove in two separate cars. Sammy, Brigid, and Nate in Nate's car. And Johnson, Gilinsky, and me in my car. "So Johnson where does this girl live?" I ask. Johnson gave me her address and we picked her up. She was really pretty. "Hi." everyone said to her. "Hi I'm Cynthia." she responded she seemed really nice. "Hey beautiful." Johnson said while kissing her cheek. She blushed. We went to the beach and all the guys were in the water playing around while Brigid, Cynthia, and I were working on our tans.

"So Cynthia how did you and Johnson meet?" Brigid asked.

"Well we were both in Starbucks and I got my drink and I wasn't paying attention so I spilled my frappachino all over him." she said laughing.

"Awe that's cute." I said.

"So can you guys tell me their names because I still don't know them except Johnson." Cynthia asked.

"Ok well the one with dark brown hair kind of tan and really thick eyebrows, his name is Jack Gilinsky but we call him Gilinsky or G cause two Jacks get confusing. And he is my boyfriend." I said pointing to Jack.

"The one with the light brown hair, hazel eyes, and dimples is Sam Wilkinson. We call him Wilk, Sam, Sammy, or in my case daddy. He is my boyfriend." Brigid Said laughing.

"The last one with the medium brown hair, dimples, and tattoos is Nate Maloley. We call him Nate, Skate, and when we are mad at him we call him Nathan. He hates that. And he's single." I said.

"Oh ok thanks that helps so much." Cynthia said laughing.

"No problem." Brigid and I responded.

"Hey girls instead of trying to get skin cancer how bout you guys get your asses in the water." Nate yelled.

We laughed and all got up to joined the guys in the water. After we were done with the beach we all decided to get some food and head back to our house. We all watched movies and eventually fell asleep.
-----------------------------------
What's up guys. hope you guys liked this chapter. Snd just so you guys know you will be seeing more of Jacks dad so be prepared. I really don't have much to say so like always please vote, comment, and follow me.

Luv ya💕