Chapter 29

JACK POV

ALEX!!! I yell as she passes out. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Everyone started looking at us and getting worried looks. About two minutes later paramedics come and put her in an ambulance and her parents go and follow them in their car.

I run to my car and start following them also.

---at the hospital-------

"Hi I'm looking for Alex Lanson."

"Are you family?" She asks.

"No I'm her boyfriend." I say in a rush.

"Well you can't go-"

She was interrupted by Alex's mom.

"It's okay I'm her mom he can come." she says. I can tell she has been crying.

I run up to Alex's mom and give her a big hug while crying a little myself.

"Mom What happened. Sh-she passes out we were having a gr-great time and she star-Stared hyperventilating." I sniffled.

She wiped away my tears. "Hey honey. Alex is okay. She has really bad anxiety and she had an anxiety attack. She really isn't communicating so maybe you could go in there and talk to her."

"Yea ok I'll go."

ALEX POV

It felt so real. It felt like she was really there but I know she wasn't. While I was in deep thought Jack walked in.

"Jaa-jack." I cried.

"Alex thank god your okay. What happened baby girl?" He said hugging me and climbing into the hospital bed with me. I didn't respond to his question. First because I still am crying and second because I really don't know what happened myself.

"Alex I know your still a little shaken up but baby I need to know what happened. Your mom said you had an anxiety attack but I know there's more your not telling me."

"Jack there was more to the story about my dead aunt."

"What do you mean you sais that she got in a car accident?"

"Yea but, I was in the car with her. Jack how come I lived. I wish I could have died with her. I felt so alone. She wa-was my best friend. She helped me through everything Jack. I killed her Jack maybe if I wasn't talking to her about my own problems she could have paid more attention to the road an-and."

"Hey listen to me, you couldn't have prevented that accident even if you wanted too. But, im still confused why did you just tell me that." Jack asked.

"Jack I told you that story because I saw her Jack. She was there but then she wasn't. It felt so real."

"Baby I'm so sorry." Jack said.

After that I broke down and cried in Jacks chest all night.

-------------------------------
Damn this is a short chapter. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Like always please comment, vote, and follow me.

Luv ya💕