Chapter 26

Ok guys I know I haven't really mentioned them going to school but just to let you guys know they are all seniors and are going to graduate soon.
--------------------------------------
I woke up in a basement in Jacks arms with Brigid and Sammy cuddling and Johnson and Nate cuddling. I forgot that we crashed at my house last night. Honestly, Johnson and Nate cuddling is really cute and it's not even weird because they are practically brothers.

Then I saw Sammy and Brigid together that was so freakin cute. They are literally perfect for each other.

"Jack wake up." I whispered. The only thing that moved were his arms and that's only because he tightened his grip on me me.

"Jaaack please wake up." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Ok babygirl but I'm waking up only because I love you." he responded with his sexy morning voice.

"Look at Sammy and Brigid aren't they the cutest?" I questioned.

"Yea they are but we are he sexiest." he grinned and started making out with me. I moaned a little into his mouth.

"Hey guys I don't know if you realize or not but this is not the time to start making little gilinsky babies." Nate said waking up.

All Jack and I did was flip them off.

During that little epidemic everyone was up by now. It was only 10:00am when we all woke up.
"Guys do you smell that. Because if I'm correct I smell breakfast." Sammy said.

We all got out of our covers and ran up stairs. We went up stairs to see a whole bunch of food my mom was cooking.

"Oh hey kids I thought you guy would be hungry when you wake up so I was cooking you guys food, it's almost done." my mom said.

"Thank you so much mom." Gilinsky, Sammy, and Nate said.

They call my mom, mom thought that Mrs. Lanson was to formal so they just went straight to mom and she didn't care. I thought it was really cute.

"Who's this cutey?" My mom questioned while pointing to Brigid.

"Oh mom this is Brigid we met her last night at the beach and she was really cool and now she's part of the Omaha squad." when I said that everyone laughed.

"Well it's nice to meet you." my mom said.

We all went to the kitchen and sat down so we can get ready to eat. Mom brought out all the food and we all dug in. Lets just say when we were done with the food there were no left overs.

"Momma Lanson that was so good." Nate said while rubbing his stomach.

"No problem sweetheart."

We finished putting our dishes in the sink and went up to my room.
"So what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked.

"We could hang here and watch some movies and shit." Johnson said.

Everyone agreed.

"Hey Brigid, don't you have to check in with your parents or something?"

"Well, its just my mom and I. My dad left when I was 13. But my mom is on a business trip right now so I don't have to check in with her."

"Oh cool." Sammy responded. "Wait, I don't mean it was cool that your dad left you... I mean I was saying that, that must have been terrible... I mean. Awe fuck it." he said nervously. Sammy just met this girl and he's already head over heels for her.

All Brigid did was laugh.

"Sam it's ok he is a dick for doing that but I'm not the type to hold grudges." she said.

After we had that conversation we all got comfy in pajamas and stuff. I let Brigid borrow some of my clothes and Jack always leaves his t-shirts and basketball shorts over here so the boys just wore his stuff.

"You know babe I was wondering where all my stuff was going now I know you were stealing it." he joked.

"You claim I steal your stuff but in reality you just leave your shit everywhere." I laughed.

Everyone layer in either my bed or couches in my room and we had a little movie day.

-----------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I really don't have much to say so please vote, comment, and follow me.

Love ya💕