Chapter 16

Btw that is Jacks house.
--------------------------------------
I'm so nervous I thought to myself as I woke up. Today is the day Jack officialy meets my parents. I am freaking out so much.

To Jack:💕👅💦
I'm nervous

From Jack:💕👅💦
Why baby?! Oh and good morning sweet thang

To Jack:💕👅💦
Good morning babe. and I'm nervous r because this is the first time your officialy meeting my parents and what if something goes wrong or they don't like you

From Jack:💕💦👅
I'll never be your mommas favorite your dad maybe won't be able to look me in the eye. If I were in their shoes if be doin the same thing sayin "there goes my little girl walkin with that troublesome guy."

To Jack:💕💦👅
Did you srsly just quote Bruno Mars "it will rain" to me😂

From Jack:💕💦👅
Sure did babe

To Jack:💕💦👅
You are so cliche but I love you for that

From Jack:💕💦👅
Love you too lex what time am I suppose to be at your house.

To Jack:💕💦👅
6:00

From Jack:💕💦👅
Ok babe see you then love you

To Jack:💕💦👅
Love you too see ya

It was 5:00 so I decided to get ready. I picked out a black dress, with black Michael Kors flats, and a cute white headband. I got in the shower and hopped out and put on my clothes. I then put my hair in a fish tail side braid and put a little eyeliner and mascara on. then I heard a knock on the door.
I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

Jack looked perfect he had Khalis on with a black t shirt. I don't know how he could make something so simple look so perfect.
"Hey babe." he said. "hey" I responded and pecked his lips. My parents came out and I introduced them all. "Jack these are my parents, parents this is Jack." My mom hugged Jack. "Its so nice to finally meet you." she said. then my dad came along and shook his hand firmly basically saying 'if you hurt my daughter I'm going to kill you'. "Nice to meet you Jack." he said calmly. "Its nice to meet you all to Mr and Mrs lanson.

We all make our way over to the dinner table and my mom brings out the roast, with potatoes, and some pop. I sit next to Jack while my parents sit across from us. "This looks splendid Mrs. Lanson." Jack remarked. He is speaking so proper it almost doesn't sound like him.
"Awe thank you sweety." My mom responds.

"So Jack tell us about you." my dad says.
"Well sir, I will be attending Westide high school for my senior year, I play basketball and football, I really like your daughter, and I am attending the University of Nebraska next year.

"That's amazing Alex will be going there too." my dad adds.

"So tell us about your family." my mom says.
Jack starts to look a little uncomfortable.
"Well um, I have two sisters, Molly and Laura, but there at college so it's really just me and my mom."

"What about your dad." my mom asks.
Jack looks like he is trying to find the right words. "He, he left when I was 10 and I haven't seen him since." he admits.

"Jack, honey I'm so sorry I didn't know" my mom says.

"No it's fine Mrs. Lanson, I'm thank you all for the amazing dinner by I think it's time I get home." jack says looking a little sad.

"Ok it's was nice meeting you Jack." my dad says while shaking his hand. My mom gives him a hug and says the same thing and hen he walks out the door leaving a kiss on my cheek.

"I approve Alex, he a great guy." my dad remarks. "Thanks dad that means a lot."

"Alex why don't you go upstairs and text Jack to make sure he's ok." my mom states.
"Ok." I and run upstairs and start texting Jack.

To Jack:💕👅💦
Hey are you ok?

I sent him a couple more but no response.

I put on some sweats and a t shirt and my boots. "hey mom Jack haven't text me back I'm gonna go over his house to make sure he's ok."

"Ok sweety." my mom says.

I grab my phone and walk to Jacks house. I knock on the door. No answer. I keep knocking and I notice that the door is open so I walk in and lock the front door.

"Jack." I yell. No answer. I walk to Jacks room and their I see a crying Jack sitting up on his bed. "Oh my god Jack what's wrong?" I say as I take him into my arms.

"I'm...im sorry Alex." he sniffles. "I am the guy I shouldn't me crying. I should be comforting you."

"Jack, everyone needs to cry. No matter who you are it's ok to cry." I say as he is still in my arms. "Jack tell me what's wrong."

"I barely even remember the guy. I always wondered why he left. Why he just gave up on the family. Did he not love us? I remember we use to go out for ice cream every Saturday. Just the two of us. And we would just talk about stuff." he says sniffling a little bit.

"Jack now I don't claim to know the struggle cause I never lived it. But my life had never been photogenic and perfect. My parents never got divorced and my dad never vanished, but we all have rough times in our lives and we just have to learn to live through them." I say trying to still comfort him.

"Thank you Alex, thank you for being her and comforting me. I love you and I'm sorry you had to see me like this" Jack speaks.
"I love you too Jack and I Love EVERY side of you. You don't have to be all macho around me all the time. it ok to have feelings jack." I say.

"So you want to watch a movie." jack said feeling better. "Of course let's watch 21 jump street." I say.
"Sure thing babe."
Jack put in the movie and he lays in between my legs while I play with his hair.
"You know usually it's the other way around." I say being sarcastic.
"Yea I know but I'm so comfortable here." he remarks.

The rest of the night we just enjoyed each other's company and talked. Jack Gilinsky is truly the love of my life.

---------------------------------
Hey guys so I hope you liked that chapter and I know the book is a little boring right now so some big shit is about to happen next chapter. I know Friday I was suppose to give you guys a book to read but I never got the chance to update so this weeks book suggestion is:

Bad expectations (jack gilinsky)

READ A BOOK

So like always please vote, comment, and follow me.

Luv ya💕