Chapter 2: Music to my ears

Start from the beginning

Many £20 notes fell out of the card, there had to be at least £5000 here. He picked it all up and put it in his money box.
Then he read the card.

Happy Birthday x

Go out and buy something nice for yourself kiddo.

~Love, The Avengers x

He smiled again, tears of pure happiness sliding down his cheeks. "Don't cry silly." May said, sitting next to him on his bed.

"I'm just so grateful, May." Peter replied wiping his face. "You still got a parcel there." May said nodding towards the wrapped gift.

Peter picked up and fought the urge to shake it, since it was probably valuable coming from Tony, a billionaire. He opened it and inside was a brand new suit. Designed to look like iron-man's suit and made from nano-tech.

Peter marvelled at it before noticing the other things in the box. A case with a pair of sunglasses. A photo of him and Tony when he got his 'stark internship' and a few Bruce Banner science books.

He took out the sunglasses and put them on. He noticed a card in the case and read what written out loud "just say Edith..?"

Suddenly the glasses came alive, "woah" Peter said. "Scanning recognition.... Scanning complete, hello Peter Parker, My name is E.D.I.T.H., that stands for, 'even dead i'm the hero. Tony does love his acronyms!" she said happily.

"Yeah, he does." Peter replied, smiling sadly. "So Tony made you for me?" Peter asked.
"Not exactly. He made me for when he dies to give to you but you moved so he gave you, me early. Happy birthday, Peter!"

Later on, after peter had hid his gifts, with E.D.I.T.H. as an exception, and finished his work, he picked up his viola case and left to go play. He knew just got money off Tony, but he still loved to play.

Once outside he put on his glasses and pulled up his collar. When he found a nice open corner he got out his instrument. He put the box, open, in front of him and started playing. He plays his own music that he writes too.

Soon there was a crowd and people were recording him as he played. Amongst the crowd was the man he bumped into this morning stood next to a tall man in a black coat, matching his own, and blue scarf with black curly hair and sharp cheekbones.

The tall man seemed to be staring into Peters soul as if he were trying to figure him out. It was suspicious so he told the crowd he was having a 5 min break and left to hide in an alley.

"E.D.I.T.H.?" Peter asked
as he sped walked
"Yes Peter?" She swiftly replied.
"You record everything right?" he asked taking a sharp turn into another alley. "Yes, always!"  she answered.

"Good, show me the crowd right before i left, please." Peter asked. Suddenly he could see the video of the audience. Then that man. "STOP! there, E.D.I.T.H. who is that man in the long black duffel coat?"

"Scanning recognition.... Scanning complete. Name: William Sherlock Scott Holmes, or better known as Sherlock Holmes, the only consulting detective in the world, who likes to solve crimes." she finished.

"Is he a threat?" Peter asked just as he got to a dead end, "oh shit" he mumbled. "He is not a threat, but he is stood approximately 5 meters behind you, sir." Fuck

"Now would be a good time to climb, spider-boy!" May said from beside him. "Not really, they'll see me!"

Peter turned around to face them.
"Heyyy~" he said awkwardly
"Peter, i did say see you later, though this isnt what i meant." John said.

"Scan the man, give me all the info." Peter whispered. "Of course, Peter. Scanning...."

"Who are you talking to?" The man asked. "Uhm, no-one?" Peter, terribly, lied. "Okay, now the truth?" the man asked. Peter looked at May for help but she just held up her hands in surrender, clearly not knowing what to do about the situation.

"Scanning complete;
William Sherlock Scott Holmes,
brother to Mycroft  and Euros  Holmes.
Weakness: Redbeard.
Consulting detective, lives at flat 221b on baker street; London with his best friend and partner in 'crime'; John Hamish Watson."

"That's all you have. Seriously E.D.I.T.H.?" Peter exclaimed faceplaming. "Edith?" Sherlock asked.

"Well shit, look i don't know what i did, William, but i didn't do it okay?" Peter said with a scowl.
"William?" John asked, slightly confused.

"My name, Willaim Sherlock-"
"Scott Holmes, yes we know, can i leave now?" Peter asked.
"No. How do you know my name i've never met you in my life also your from America, going by your accent; Queens, so you wouldn't even know i exsist and judging by your sense of direction, walking straight into an alley with a dead end i'd say recently moved here, maybe a year i'd say."

"That was cool, also E.D.I.T.H. told me- i mean. I shouldn't have told you about E.D.I.T.H." Peter rushed out his words.

"Leave now! This is dangerous so just go!" May exclaims. At this point Peter is just annoyed. "FINE, MAY!" he yelled back

Both men stood shocked, this guy was talking to a wall. "Don't you raise your voice at me young man!" she warned.

"Sorry, your just pushy, man!" Peter said and before he knew it he was tackling Sherlock to the ground, "please don't tell anyone i did i this." Peter said before John went over to Sherlock's aid.

"How on earth did you do that?" John aksed but Peter didn't answer, instead he straightened his glasses and pulled on the staps of his backpack.

"I'm really sorry but i gotta swing" he said before grabbing hold of a metal balcony above him and pulling himself up and over running up the metal satairs, and eventually he was out of sight, leaving them there. Shocked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     Lol hope you like my story so far x
                                                  💞🌸💞
                                                    ~Alex