Chapter 39: Sephira suppression 'Geburah'

Nathan's pov

Geburah just walked closer to me, the red light on the center of her mask glowing fiercely

Nathan: Hey now, let's not be to hast-

Geburah: DIE!!!

Geburah rushed at me while grabbing some cross thing and the red eye's weapon off the ground, she raised them both up and swung them both at me in an X pattern but I raised up my sword and blocked the strike, I pushed her back and slashed at her waist, she took the hit but barely flinched.

Nathan: (Guess she's a lot stronger now)

Geburah swung the cross towards my hip, I jumped back out of the way and swung down at her, she blocked the hit with red eye's and then jabbed me in the chest with the cross which sent me staggering back, she then spun around and smacked me in the side of the head with red eye's.

I recovered from the blow just in time for Geburah to try to hit me with the cross again, this time I swung my sword upwards and I sliced the cross in half (Guess a simple Zayin rank weapon can't handle a full-force strike from twilight), she then tried to kick me but I sidestepped it and smacked her in the back with the flat of the blade.

I tried to slash at her again but she spun around and blocked the strike with red Eye's, I kicked her back and raised my sword up as I put much more force into the strike, she tried to block my hit again but my sword went right through her weapon and slashed across her mask.

Geburah: GAaagh!

She stepped back while balling her fists, I held my sword in front of me ready for any move she made, she looked behind me and saw the black umbrella weapon, she turned and ran for it, I ran after her as she broke into a roll and grabbed it, she swung it up just in time to block my strike and then get back onto her feet.

She tried to smack me but I blocked her strike and then she went for a jab but I smacked the umbrella away and then sliced my blade across her chest.

Geburah: Why do you fight, even when you know you'll lose?

Nathan: Speak for yourself.

I stabbed my sword forward and she grabbed and opened the umbrella and my blade bounced off it.

She closed it and attempted to make another strike on me but I swung my sword and smacked it out of Geburah's hand, she tried to run for it but I swept my sword under her feet and tripped her over and then swung down and hit her back which stopped her from getting up.

I then took this opportunity to run over and I kicked the Umbrella away as Geburah got up.

Geburah: Now I see why Malkuth had such a hard time with you, you're a real pain in the ass (She taunted)

She walked over to the pair of Golden gauntlets and put them on, she smacked her fists together and said.

Geburah: Come on, what are you waiting for? let's finish this!

I rushed towards her and swung at her, she punched my blade away and then jabbed me in the gut, I stumbled back as she tried to do a high kick on me, I leaned away from the strike and then stabbed her in the side with my blade, I then proceeded to swing my sword towards her waist but she did a really impressive limbo and dodged it completely.

when she recovered she threw an uppercut into my jaw and knocked me a few feet in the air, as I hit the ground I rolled to the side and just narrowly avoided a boot colliding with my face, I got up and swung the flat of twilight at Geburah and it smacked her in the side of the head.