chapter 21: the queen's past

Nathan's pov

As soon as Sarah heard the lines 'your an abnormality, just like me' from her mother, she broke out into crying, right now she's sitting down by the roots of a tree while me and queen of hatred sit by her sides.

QOH:Sarah, i know its alot to take in but...........

It looked like she was trying to come up with something to comfort her, but was struggling to find the right words.

Sarah:please........please let this all be some sick nightmare.(she said to herself quietly).

Nathan:um excuse me miss queen of hatred.

QOH:yes?.

Nathan:so Sarah is your biological daughter, right?

QOH:yes?, where is this going?.

Nathan:well i just wanted to ask you.

Nathan:jus who's Sarah's father anyway.

Sarah's pov

My....father?

Whenever i asked my mom who my father was, she would just tell me that he was some guy she 'did it' with and then dumped her when she got pregnant with me.

I always resented my father for this but now that i know my mom is an abnormality, i wonder if thats actually what happened.

Mom:Isaac willingson.

Sarah:huh

Mom:his name was Isaac willingson.

So that's what his name is.

Wait did she say 'was'

Mom: Sarah, i think its time you learnt the truth about your father, and about yourself.

Queen of hatreds POV
Flashback

It was another day in lobotomy corporation, I'm calmly standing in my cell humming to myself, when the door suddenly opens.

QOH: Hi Simmons (I said with my usual cheerful smile.

Simmons: Hello Queen of hatred.

He was here for attachment work, I really don't mind being here although I wish they would let me roam freely.

We talked for a while, apparently Simmons got upgraded to aleph gear, justicia he called it, I think it looked cool.

After the intercom told him that his work was over he went for te door.

Simmons: Oh by the way we got a new guy who might pay you a visit later.

QOH: That's alright, I love meeting new people

Short time skip

Right now I'm just sitting down contemplating the life of a hero when suddenly the door opens and a young man steps in.

They're clearly new since they have the standard suit on, they also had their metal case slung over their shoulder.

???: Um hi.

He looked to be in their mid twentys, had blonde hair and a light skin tone.

But what really got my attention was his eyes.

They were bright green almost like an emerald, and they just gave of this feeling of life that just drew me in-

???: Um excuse me, why are you staring at me?

QOH:oh sorry.

I extended my hand to him with a smile.

QOH: Hi, my is the Queen of hatred.