Chapter 14:we all fall down

Sally's pov

To describe the situation of this facility,hell on earth

Comes nowhere near to what is happening right now.

On top of the fact that we have
Several abnormalities loose,according to simmons that red light was from some guy who was injected with the energy from several abnormalities which turned hin into some powerfull crazed lunatic,who is now free.

Simmons and Nathan went medical station were sergey was to check on him,angela ran back to her office because now we have a lobotomy protest group outside(perfect fucking timing)

I shoot down a couple 'doubt' robots and then suddenly something else comes down the hallway.

It was one of those 'process of understanding' robots.

It started shooting at me,i hid behind a wall and returned fire,i finally shot it in the eye and killed it.however this time when it dropped dead its body faded with red electricity.

Sally:what the hell is going on?

Suddenly i hear a slithering noise behind me,i turn around just in time to see a 'complete food' worm leap at me.i didn't have time to shoot it so i just swung the but of my rifle at it like a bat knocking it on its back,while it was down i shot three rounds i to it which finally killed it.

Sally:i hope everyone elsevis having better luck.

Simmons pov

Simmons:now im going to go and stop these things,nathan make sure none of them get in here

Nathan:alright.

Sergey:hey im not completely helpless,

Simmons:you can't walk with a hole in your leg idiot,besides we have other people here injured and we can't leave them defenseless.thats why Nathan is going to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't wander off.

Sergey:fine

And with that i headed off to wherever i was needed.

As i ran through the facility i slashed a few 'doubts' and a 'food chain' worm.with the help of aome other people who sadly didn't make it

When i got to the center of the information team i found i pretty entertaining sight.

Yesod was cowering under his desk like a kid.

Simmons:aren't you a little old to be acting like a baby?

Yesod:shut up!.everything has gone to shit abnormalities are everywhere people are dieing left and right.its going to take forever to fix all this.

Simmons:never though i would see the day you lose your composure.

Yesod:oh piss of-

Slash

I looked up and saw 'scarecrow searching for wisdom' finish sliceing up the door and walk into the room.

Simmons:this bastard just doesn't learn does he

Suddenly all the computers in the room started flickering on and off with a red light.

Simmons:what the?

Suddenly they all shoy out a stream of red electricity straight into the scarecrow.it suddenly had red veins spread throughout its body as pure energy crackled from its body.