Chapter 31: Divided

QOH's pov

I stood there face to face with the disciplinary Sephira, on the floor lied Hod who was missing a hand and an arm, and my daughter..........she wasn't moving.

QOH: what did YOU DO!? ( I shouted at Geburah)

Geburah: Relax....she's only unconscious, I have specific orders not to harm her.

Geburah: But you on the other hand ( she said as she aimed her sword at me)

Geburah: I...can hurt you as much as I want (she said with a slight smirk)

Hod: Gebura, please st-

Geburah: SHUT IT!, I'll deal with you in a bit

I raised up my wand and held it in front of me aiming at Geburah.

QOH: Sarah is coming home with me, NO MATTER, WHAT ANYONE SAYS!

Geburah: Oh that's where you're terribly wrong, Both you and the 'princess of hatred' are going back in your cells where you belong.

QOH: who the hell's the princess of hatred.

Geburah: Ahem ( she says while gesturing to Sarah)

QOH: WHAT?

Geburah: what, all 'abnormalities', have to have a name that we call them by.

How dare they...treat Sarah like she's a dangerous abnormality, they don't even have the decency to let her go by her 'REAL' name.

I started to get really mad about this, I was squeezing the handle of my wand ready to-

NO! control yourself, Remember what happens when you lose your temper.

I can't turn into 'THAT' again, not while Sarah's right there.

QOH: Sarah isn't spending another minute here( I said)

Geburah: well that's a shame..........................NOT!

Suddenly she rushed at me and swung her sword at me, I raised my wand and blocked it, I then spun my wand around and hit Geburah straight in the face.

she stumbled back before she smirking, she then placed her sword over her shoulders and said.

Geburah: I've been waiting to do this ever since you left.

And then she swung at me again.

Sally's pov

I just knocked out Nathan, Malkuth was just starting to get back up, sheesh Nathan really did a number on her.

Malkuth: thank you, agent Sally ( She said while dusting off her clipboard which was now cracked)

Sally: of course ms Malkuth.

I Looked down at Nathan, He was wearing Simmon's coat.................. I still can't believe he's gone

Nathan has been labeled a traitor against lobotomy...but he had his reasons, while I do understand why he did what he did, orders are still orde-

Malkuth: AHEM, Sally are you there?

Sally: oh um yes! what is it?

Malkuth: I was asking you to carry Nathan for me, I'm still a little bruised up.

Almost immediately after she said that, she tripped but caught herself.

Sally: alright.

I put my rifle back into its case and then slung it over my shoulder, I then knelt down and began to pick Nathan's sleeping body up.