Chapter 44: The final fight

Nathan's pov

I stood within My school's football field, on the opposite side facing me was Neil Maxwell, the man responsible for all of this chaos and death.

Neil: I see you've made it past the abnormalities meant to kill you.

Nathan: Why don't you quit running and fight like a man.

Neil: Like a man...you know I really hate that saying you know, not all men are strong, just like not all women are weak, their only portrayed that way due to the views of societ-

Nathan: Oh my god will you shut up already!?

Neil: Hmph, you aren't the most open-minded of people I've encountered, reminds me of when I first worked for Lobotomy, I was just a young optimist, doing my part, of course that was before my eyes were opened and my true potential was unloc-

Nathan: Enough talk!, It's time to put an end all of this madness and make you pay for what you've done!

I rushed at Neil, he braced himself as he made the red crystal of electricity on his arm reformed into a large jagged blade, He swung it at me and our blades collided, multicolored sparks flying around.

Neil: Please...is that all you got?

I pushed him back and swung again, He then raised his sword again to block but this time it was a fake-out and I actually swung my sword lower than he was expecting, The Blade clashed right against his waist and unlike every other attack that did nothing to Neil, this one had some results.

While Neil Still didn't bleed, several multicolored sparks flew off all around his body which had several shades of color run all over him as He stumbled back and screamed in pain.

Neil: AAAAAAAGGH (He screamed as his skin went back to its normal color)

I'm not sure what that was but it seemed to actually hurt him.

I swung my sword at him again, only he switched his sword into a Sheild and smacked my strike away.

Neil: oh please I know you're eager to put all of this to and end, but-

He then kicks me back, but I quickly recover by swinging my arms behind me above my head and pushing off the ground, sending myself back into standing position.

Neil: Why don't we have a little fun first ( He said as his shield went back to just being a regular hand)

I then try to swing Twilight down on him, only for Neil to clap his hands as electricity flew everywhere and started changing the scenery around me, the world around me was covered in a dome as the environment started to change until suddenly I was in a forest, but not just any forest.

Nathan: Greenwood forest.

everything looked just like Greenwood forest, specifically the place where me and Sergey fought 'scarecrow searching for wisdom' I can even see the root that Sergey got stuck on.

The only difference was that everything had a red hue to it.

Nathan: (Apocolypse bird mentioned something about this, powerful abnormalities could create small pocket dimensions, I guess Neil can do that to)

I turned around as I heard Neil behind me say.

Neil: Marvelous isn't it? This is the place where you met your first abnormality, and the day you sealed your fate with the corporation.