chapter 30: sephira suppression 'Malkuth'

Nathan's Pov

Me and Malkuth were staring each other down, or rather she was staring 'Me' down.

She raised one of the wooden desks and swung it down at me, I slashed it in half with my sword and ran towards her, I slashed at her eye which caused her to shake a bit, guess ego weapons still work on the sephira's.

Malkuth: We know what happened to Simmons, How dare you use his ego gear against us!

Nathan: Simmons gave his gear to me! don't try and guilt trip me.

Malkuth picked up a desk and flung it at me, I rolled underneath and slashed my sword upwards just in time to block a strike from one of Malkuth's tentacles.

Malkuth: How can you still stand that girl let alone love her? she isn't a human or an abnormality, she's an abnominat-

Nathan: DON'T SPEAK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!

I ran at Malkuth and sliced her waist, she swung at me but I did a slight spin around it and then slashed my word against her again.

Nathan: Sarah is the most beautiful girl I have ever meet.

I blocked a strike from Malkuth.

Nathan: I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE IS, OR WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT HER OR HER MOTHER.

Malkuth tries to smash me with her tentacles again, but I just slash my sword right through them and make her tentacles break apart.

I then aimed my blade straight at her and proudly declared.

Nathan: I swear, THAT I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT SARAH AND HER MOTHER, I DON'T CARE WHAT THIS WORLD THROWS AT ME, ABNORMALITIES, AGENTS, EVEN YOU SEPHIRAS.

Nathan: I SWEAR I WILL FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU TO PROTECT THEM.

Malkuth stared at me wide 'eyed'...........ok that was poorly timed.

Malkuth: You.............just signed your death warrant

Malkuth grabbed several chairs and computer monitors.

Malkuth: you want to fight for an abnormality? then you can die just like Isaac.

And with that, she threw everything at me.

Hod's pov

I barely managed to dodge Gebura slashing at me, Her sword went right past me and cleaved through the wall I was up against.

I aimed my gun at her only for her to spin kick it out of my hand.

I threw a punch at her.......only for her to grab my arm, pull me forward and then slam her arm across my face while pulling me which knocked me down.

Gebura: Did you really think that you could ever beat me? ( She asked while holding her sword upside down with the blade aimed at my head)

Hod: I-

Bang

Gebura: AGH!

Geburah dropped her sword and clutched her arm, I looked over and saw that Sarah had grabbed my revolver and shot at Gebura.

I took this opportunity and grabbed Gebura's sword and before she could say or do anything I stabbed it into her arm.

Gebura: AAAGH DAMMIT, AAAAAAH IL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THAT!

I got up and pushed her out of the way, Sarah ran over and handed me my revolver.

Hod: thanks for the save-