~Epilogue~

🍋 WARNING: 18+ LEMON 🍋

Me: Hello everyone! This is the final chapter of this book! I just wanted to say that I'm so happy to have gotten the chance to meet all of you in this book! You truly make my day better during these harsh times of COVID and I hope my book gave you guys happiness too! I hope you enjoy today's chapter and again, Thank You All So Much! 😁🥰

XXXXX

Seto's POV

"Hey Seto...?"

"Yeah, Joey?"

The pup paused, turning red and bending his black wings a bit.

"C-Can you... Can you fuck me... Please...?"

XXXXX

Did he just ask me to do that...? I mean I would love to, but I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me.

"Really...?" I asked, shifting a bit over him so my knees were on either side of his waist. Our tails subconsciously twirled around each other while we conversed. 

"Y-Yes... I want to prove my love for you... You've done so much for me... It's the least I can do for you... S-Seto..." He flushed, looking away.

I licked my lips unconsciously before wiping my jacket off and looking down at Jonouchi but he seemed frozen, his gaze locked on my torso like he was physically incapable of looking away. 

I felt myself flushing from the undivided attention. "What's wrong, mutt? Does it not satisfy?" 

"S-Sorry... It's just that it looks..." The black dragon was at a loss of words as he raised one hand to run it reverently along the planes of my abs, which tensed at the touch. Jonouchi licked his lips distractedly, eyes roaming lower, and I felt my blood rush immediately downward. "Get this thing off, mutt," I mumbled, finally managing to wrestle the dragon's jacket and shirt awkwardly off of him, which was a hard task with his newly developed wings. 

I was soon having a crisis of my own, staring down at the sight before me. The pale skin on display was almost too good to be true, smooth and lean and muscular in a way that drove me mad. I could catch a few scars scattered here and there and had a strange desire to kiss each one. 

"I call bullshit," I blurted, running my fingers over the black dragon's chest. The muscles tensed at the sharp touch of my claw as it drew a faint line around each pack of his abs. Jonouchi blinked, finally looking away from my exposed skin to give me a confused look. 

"What?" He asked, perching up on the bed with an elbow to get a better view of me.

"This is unfair," I said, my mouth running without a filter. "No one warned me." 

"Warned you?" The mutt repeated, his head tilting slightly. His tail lay underneath mine motionlessly on the bed, twisting with each other.

I let one finger trace across the mutt's right nipple, making the mutt give a startled groan, his back arching into the touch as his eyes fluttered closed. 

"That you were this beautiful," I finished, Katsuya's eyes flying open just before I leaned forward and kissed him for all he was worth. I let my tongue glide wetly around his lips, making the kiss hot and sweaty. The blonde wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down to lie against him fully, the feeling of skin-on-skin almost too much for me to handle. Our scales rubbed together roughly, making us groan at the keen touch. I moaned at the contact, loving the heat, the feeling of controlled pressure lurking in every subtle shift and move of Jonouchi's body turning me on more thoroughly than just about anything else ever could. I pulled back, moving down Jonouchi's torso and slowly working my lips against every bit of him I could reach until I had him gasping and fidgeting beneath me.