(P.3) A Visit from the Shadow Realm

Me: Hey guys! Welcome to the final part of the Finale of "Attributes Don't Matter Here..."! I hope you enjoy this chapter because I worked very hard on it! Also, the two familiar dragons will make sense further in the chapter. Now onto the chapter!! 🎉🎉🎉

(WARNING: The following chapter that you are about to read contains: Profanity, death, bloodshed, and depression. If you are underaged, or you are uncomfortable with this type of category, I will have to tell you to leave. Again, do NOT continue reading if you are not 13+ or are uncomfortable with sad writing. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

(VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED)

XXXXX

Seto's POV

"Like the new look, what's the occasion? Prom?" He joked.

I drew my sword out with a sling noise and held it out, letting the tip just barely touch the floor. "No occasion. I just wanted your blood to be visible on my clothing so everyone knows that I killed you, that's all."

"You'll be eating those words once those clothes are covered in your blood, you brat!" He growled, getting in a stance.

I brought the tip of my sword to hover over my hand as I brought the handle far behind me like a bow and arrow.

"Bring it, old man,"

XXXXX

The first move was granted to Arukoru as he disappeared into a blur and appeared in front of me with a wicked smirk. He swung his sword upward from below, but I jumped back just in time, sliding against the broken floor and living a long, black trail under my boots. The blade skewered my tailcoat a bit, but it's better than losing a limb. 

I lunged forward, quickly sprinting towards the werewolf. I jabbed the sword forward, entering his arm a bit with the tip before he tucked his shoulder and speared my stomach. The blade slashed my stomach slightly but I jumped back before it the blade went deeper. Blood spilled out of the wound and the man sprang back, grunting. I only avoided severe that attack because of my puppy's advice. I prayed to the gods to bless the pup. 

"You'll pay for that!" He spoke as he placed his hand over the blade of his sword. A surge of black magic danced around the blade from his fingertips and the weapon grew larger in length, probably power too. I didn't want to find out... 

I put myself in a defensive stance, grounding my feet, and readying my sword. I kept my wound even with the ground so it didn't hurt as much. Slight blood dripped out of my mouth and I winced.

The man ran towards me, but I raised my sword and the two blades clanged together, creating a sharp echo through the mansion. Thugs and monsters cheered for the old man as the swords collided, creating sparks from the rubbing materials. The weight of his sword pushed me down, making the floor groan in agony. I used both of my hands to push against our swords, almost getting on my knees. I quickly bent my knees, grabbed the handle of the sword a different way, and disappeared with amazing speed. The old man fell forward, but recovered his balance and looked around. 

I quickly ran behind him and did a low attack but he turned around, pushing me back, and hitting me hard. He quickly attacked me with his sword but I jumped away but to no avail. His clawed hand that wasn't holding his sword grasped my ankle and he threw me across the mansion. I hit the wooden wall and landed on all fours. I stood up and coughed out more blood, rubbing my jaw with the top of my knuckle. He's good... His attacks do more damage than I anticipated... I need to be careful. I disappeared again and the man prepared himself, holding his enlarged sword with both of his hands.