Lucid Dreams That Haunt

Me: Hey guys! Go follow me on my Youtube channel with the same name as my username! I don't post much but the subs would help! Remember to vote, comment, add to list, and share! 

Also, shoutout to KanraKodoku for voting on all chapters of my first book, "A Fateful Encounter Under a Tree!" You can be featured as a shout out if you vote on one or all of the chapters on any of my books! Anyway, Bye, and have a good time reading!!

XXXXX

Jonouchi's POV

After the 'thing' with Seto, I took a shower and followed Seto to the diner. Seto didn't let go of my waist the walk to the grand room, making me blush a bit. When we entered, I couldn't believe my eyes. 

The ceilings were aligned with chandeliers, lighting the way-too-big room. Absolutely no windows were placed on the walls. A very long dinner table was in the middle of the room. Grand, rosewood chairs with red cushions were placed about two feet away from each other as they aligned the sides of the table, which had a long, black cloth hanging on top. A bigger chair, maybe twice the size of Seto, stood sturdily at the end of the table, I assumed that's where Yami sat. A spread of delicious food, like chicken, shaved meats, cheeses, fresh fruits, crackers, fresh loaves of bread and other dippable items, dips, spreads, olives, pickles, and sweet treats. I don't know what they're called, having never done holidays and stuff, but those like Hanukkah type of candles were placed in between the assorted food, illuminating more of the room and making the food shine a dim red and orange. The aroma of food filled the room like an ocean, making me practically water just thinking about it now. Each plate of food with a chair had a glass cup of fresh blood. 

I'm not a big fan of blood, but I'm used to eating my meat with fresh blood, being a beast, and hunting my food. I felt kind of out of place in that room when I think about it now; riches and fancy essence in front of a werewolf who lived off of deer and boar in the wild. Hell, I barely took a shower daily in proper water... 

Seto could sense my uncertainty and pulled me closer to him. My arm was pressed against the side of his chest and his cloak was wrapped around me like a silk blanket. My blush grew across my face as he spoke quietly. "I understand if you're uncomfortable with this, but it's no big deal if you're different... I didn't like this as a kid either." He admitted. I looked up at him, slightly shocked and embarrassed. I didn't reply, which was alright with the vampire. I've gotten used to the feel of his cold hands on me. I feel like he won't ever leave my side, now that we've expressed ourselves...

The dinner wasn't bad. We had a good chat with the twins and I got to ask Yuge some questions about how he met Yami and why was he here and not in the pack. He said that because he was defending me and continued to disrespect the Alpha, he also got kicked out of the pack. He walked aimlessly in the woods, scared and hungry. Yugi wasn't a big fan of violence, so he never learned how to hunt. Gramps never taught him because he was sick at the time he was younger and god knows where his parents are, so I would always share my food with him because of that. 

He had accidentally wandered to the castle garden in the middle of the night, noticing that a dark, crimson-colored bat was relaxing on the branch of a white blossom tree, overlooking the bed of red flowers. Curious and hungry, Yugi quietly snuck up behind the bat. He had only gotten to the trunk when the bat transformed into Yami and dropped down from the branch silently, not facing Yugi. Yugi froze in place, already knowing that Yami was a vampire from the transformation. A few moments passed and Yami turned around. Yugi noticed how similar they looked as they both stared at each other. Yami's sharp, crimson eyes pierced through Yugi's soft amethyst ones, making him shiver in fear. His breath hitched and he stepped back. His tail went between his legs as he whimpered, expecting the vampire to kill Yugi. He was surprised to see that the vampire walked over and brought Yugi in a firm hug, one hand on his hip and the other on his back.