(P.1) A Visit from the Shadow Realm

🛑WARNING: SLIGHT PROFANITY AND PLOT TWIST!  VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!🛑

Me: Hey guys! We're finally reaching the climax of this story! I just want to say that I'm so, so. SO happy that this book has made it so far! It's because of people like you that help me, you and our book get so popular! I'm so happy to have met you guys in this book! I've made tons of new friends and enjoyed writing this book! Though, it's too soon to say farewell when I intend to write a Part 2 Finale and an Epilogue. 

So enough of this crappy speech, Let's get on with Part 1 of the Finale of "Attributes Don't Matter Here!"

XXXXX

Jonouchi's POV

"Give me... Back my son... You vampire..." 

The figure spoke underneath the rim of the castle roof of the Vampire castle. It was too dark to see him or her and the dark-colored trees didn't help. 

I looked at Seto, who gritted his teeth. I could tell he was annoyed by this person's interference. Kaiba snarled back at the character, 

"Who are you and why are you here?!"

Seto's voice was flat and dangerous. His face grimaced, the cold, azure texture feeling like a rough, sheer diamond as he glared at the shadowy figure underneath us. 

The figure muttered before snickering. Snickers went to chuckles, then to laughter. Soon, the figure was laughing wildly and violently, causing me to shake and hide deeper into Seto's arms. The deep voice thundered in my head, making me feel empty and scared. I've... I've felt like this before... by the same voice... but from where...? 

Seto wrapped his hands around me in a "picking up" manner, in case the confirmed man went crazier and attacked. One hand was under my knees while the other was under my back.

The man suddenly stopped laughing altogether and spoke. "Oh, I know that both of you know who I am... Seto Kaiba and Katsuya Jonouchi~ I suppose you could say we all use to be..."

He suddenly jumped up into a tree in front of us with amazing acrobatics, the moonlight bathing over him as he stood proudly on a dense branch. We both looked at the man and couldn't believe our eyes. 

"VERY. Very familiar with each other." He finished.

The man in front of us was none other than the man who was my so-called Father... Mr. Jonouchi. He was the man who forced my mother to marry him for money and placed this awful curse on me... 

The man had ash blonde hair stained with dry blood. One of his wolf ears was ripped off and was stitched together to stop the bleeding, only showing the base of the skin and hide. His tail was bushy and dirty, dirt and leaves littering the blonde bush of fur. The werewolf wore large, stretchy, silver-painted sweatpants, and a long, black blouse. The sleeves were ripped off, revealing well-built muscles on his arms. Scars arranged the flesh on his hairy arms. The top three buttons were opened, showing his blonde chest hair. Black, combat boots covered his feet and tucked in the sweatpants. His body was slim but masculine, eyes gleaming with bloodlust. A black eyepatch covered his left eye, hiding a scar that revealed just barely exceeding the foundation of silk. A smirk tugged at his lips as he stared at the two of us with murderous intent. 

Suddenly, Seto spoke out, face ghastly, eyes empty but mad at the same time. 

"You...! You're the bastard who killed my brother...!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing... My father... MY flesh and blood... killed Seto's brother...? He killed the love of my life's brother...? I felt a knot in my stomach of guilt as I repeated the words in my head until they made no sense... I felt paralyzed, my throat was burning, my vision was hazy, and my voice was dense and broken.