* 2 * Diagon Alley and Athena's Spawn

Nico woke up to the hustle and bustling of voices and loud footsteps. A silent groan escaped him as he adjusted to Scottish time. He wasn't that tired, seeing as it was still only two-a-clock in the afternoon when he had been forcefully shadow-traveled to Scotland.

Remembering his Father's words from the previous day, Nico dug his hands into his aviator jacket pockets, his left hand firmly grasping a note. Pulling out the slip of paper, he relaxed to find that it was written in Ancient Greek, that way no one else could read it. It also made it easier for his dyslexic-ass to read without the letters floating around on the page.

The note read:

Dear Nico,

I apologize for making you shadow-travel to Scotland, I made sure it would not exhaust by using my own energy to help send you. To answer some of your questions, I have written this note.

Considering you are not a wizard, I had Hecate bless you in your sleep. You may not be the best at magic, but I made sure that her blessing was strong enough to enforce your magical footprint adequately. I would advise you not to use your Underworldly powers, seeing as the ignorant wizards may see it as "dark-magic", but I have a feeling you don't care about what they think. You originally would've stayed here until school started, but sadly, you need to get school supplies, which you will do with the children that inhabit 12, Grimmauld place. Also, try not to say the name of HQ. The wizards have placed a 'charm' on the building to where no one can say the name of it. And because you are not a wizard or muggle, you are unaffected to a great abundance of spells. Including the one placed on 12, Grimmauld.

I have also decided to leave you a vocabulary list, seeing as their wizarding dialect is different from ours.

Muggle: A non-magic baring person.

Death-Eater: Tom's followers, those who participate in Tom Riddle's activities, and see him as a master.

Voldemort/He-Who-(Must/Shall)-Not-Be-Named: Tom Riddle's alter-ego/names that he is known by. "

This made Nico snort aloud at the ridiculousness of the names, he rolled his eyes at the precautions taken by wizards so they don't have to say a name. It was stupid, in Nico's humble opinion. The Son-of-Hades continued to read the rest of the letter. This included more dialect and small cultural summaries of the Wizarding World that ranged from different types of magic to blood heritage, the ministry, and the prejudices.

The demigod scoffed at the barbarity and prejudices but wasn't surprised. No matter what you are and what world you're apart of, there will be people who hate and despise you, just because of who or what you are.

Deciding to join the rest of the inhabitants of 12, Grimmauld Place, Nico stood up from his surprisingly comfortable bed and stalked over to a mirror. Glancing over his appearance, he shrugged, then stretched the muscles on his back. Although unbeknownst to the people of Grimmauld, he was quite muscular and in pretty good physical shape, aside from his skinniness. He ran a hand through his raven-colored-hair, lazily attempting to make it look presentable.

Clearing his throat, Nico sauntered down the pristinely whittled stairs. The entire house seemed to be under the same coat of richness and luxury. It vaguely reminded the Ghost King of his Father, seeing as Hades is also the God of Wealth.

Without any creaking, the jacketed teen made his way down the stairs, his feet barely making any noise. Looking around, Nico observed the people that crowded the dining hall- mostly a sea of redheads, though a handful of dark-haired and one multi-colored-haired head were mixed into the crowd. The demigod only recognized about half of them. Alarmed at the number of people, the brooding male said, "There are a lot of you."