* 1 * An Old Man Named Bumblebee?

Nico looked up at his father, his normal 'resting-bitch-face' -a name given by the Aphrodite children- expression replaced with a flabbergasted one.

"You want me to what?"

Hades sighed in an exasperated manner, pinching the bridge of his nose as he sighed, monotonously repeating himself, "I need you to a wizarding/witchery school and help settle some debts."

Again, Nico gave his parental figure a colorful expression, "Father, are you feeling alright? Do I need to notify Apollo of your unwellness?" He asked.

Hades pursed his lips, "Watch your tone, boy. Persephone wouldn't object to a new house-plant." These few words caused the demigod to pale significantly- which was frightening, considering how pale he already was.

The demigod quickly quieted, not daring to disrespect the powerful being in front of him. He pressed his lips into a thin line, "But Father, wizards? Like, broomstick-wands-black-cats wizard and witches?"

His father hummed, "Surprisingly, Mortals pretty much accurately described Hecate's pet-world."

Nico thought back on his interactions with the Titian Goddess of the Mist, he didn't really dislike her but didn't really enjoy her meddling, either.

The God continued his speech, "To explain this as simply as possible, hundreds of thousands of years ago, Hecate blessed a group of mortals with her magic. Obviously, the mortals created offsprings that continued the line of magic. They're known as wizards and witches, they've developed their own culture and problems. Unfortunately, these problems influence my domain greatly."

Nico nodded, absorbing the information as his father spoke.

"You see, these wizards have schools to teach the younger of their society how to properly use and control their magical forces. Annoyingly, one of the most profound schools, Hogwarts-"

The demigod had to stifle a laugh at the wizarding school's name, coughing slightly to cover up the spluttering of hilarity. This caused Hades to give him a narrow-eyed look of disdain.

"AS I WAS SAYING," The god's voice boomed, interrupting Nico's muffled laughter, "Hogwarts is schooling a prophecized 15-year-old known as Harry Potter, normally I would not interfere with this, but the boy is prophecized to kill that dreadful bastard, Tom Riddle, who's apparently a 'Dark Lord' in their world." Hades' voice drawled in annoyance, rolling his eyes as he referred to the noseless man.

Nico's eyes widened in disgust, his nose scrunching up as his face skewed up in anger, "Him?! That horcrux-using-asshole is a dark lord? How did that even happen?" He scowled. Tom Riddle was profusely known throughout the Underworld, seeing the number of times the coward had escaped Thanatos, the God of Death. That may see. impressive, but it mostly just included mountains of paperwork, which Nico -to his frustration- had to help his Father and Alecto the Fury, with.

Hades was literally fuming at the question, the idea that Tom had become such a big deal was hugely infuriating, "That's not all, Hogwarts also has over 100 unregistered ghosts!" Proclaimed the steaming man angrily, "Just running around! Not even really tormenting people, just floating!" The god seethed.

"Styx..." Nico cursed. "But, why me?"

Hades understood the confusion, "You are the only one who can possibly do this quest, seeing as you are very sensitive to death and because you are The Ghost King. You're also turning 15 soon, which is closer to Harry Potter's age than Hazel."

Nico sighed, knowing what Hades spoke was true, "When do I do once I get there- Wait, where am I staying, because I'm pretty sure school doesn't start for at least another day or two?"