Chapter 1

Ayano Aishi has just finished burying a girl in the garden, and at seeing the time she discovered she was running late so as fast as she can she tossed the shovel and ran to her locker where she kept her love note for her Senpai: Taro Yamada.

Ayano grabs her note and runs to the famous cherry blossom tree behind Akademi High School. Only once she arrived, the sight before her, brings tears to her eyes as she watches her precious Senpai with another girl in his arms. Amai Odayaka; she is the president of the cooking club, and another rival for senpai's heart. Ayano felt her heart shatter as everything she did to be to be noticed by her Senpai and getting rid of her rivals came back.

How she stole dozens of items from other students and placed them in Osana's bag, an answer sheet, as how she stole Osana's phone and took panty shots of all the second-year girls including her own and of Osana's female friend's: Raibaru Fumetsu's panties. To get her expelled and for Senpai to reject her.
On how she kidnapped and tortured Saki Mayuzumi for a week until Saki was a mind broken slave; who with a box cutter and a simple order had made the girl, hunt down and kill Viki Shagisei and then herself.
As well as manipulated Kokona Harukawa to beat Mutsumi Rokuda, to death with a baseball bat and how she got the poor girl arrested.

Everything. She did it all just to get Taro Yamada to notice her as a love partner. It was all for nothing as she watched her Senpai hug Amai Odayaka with care and love. The sight was enough to make her SNAP.

As though she wasn't in control of her own body. Ayano dropped the love note in her hands as it softly floated to the grass below, with her eyes as blank and lifeless as a dolls, Ayano grabs the kitchen knife she had hidden in her skirt pocket. With it gripped in her hands, Ayano charged forwards to the pair who now noticed her with a knife in her hands!

Taro released Amai and tried to stop Ayano, but he was proven unsuccessful as Ayano and her inhuman strength has overpowered Taro and knocked him into the cherry blossom tree before she pounced on Amai and repeatedly stabbed the girl in the chest as Amai let's out screams of pain as she begs for her life.

Ayano only stopped when Amai was clearly dead. Now covered in the girl's blood, Ayano slowly got up, and turns to a frightened Taro, who is backed against the tree staring at Ayano with horror. Ayano starts to walk towards Taro as he can only stare at her in fear.

Once she was up close and personal with Taro, Ayano used her left hand that was covered in blood with smear the blood on Taro's face as she got closer to say; "If I can't have you. "

Ayano kissed Taro on the lips before she stabbed him in the heart

Ayano kissed Taro on the lips before she stabbed him in the heart. She pulled back to finish saying, "Then no one can." Before she pulled the knife out of Taro's heart and let's his body fall to the ground, dead now.

Without a second thought, Ayano turns the knife to herself as stabs herself in the throat and let's her corpse fall down face first into the grass as her blood leaves her broken body. Ayano thinks that maybe things will be different in the after life as her world faded to black.

Only to hear an loud and beeping sound. The sound kept repeating over again, until Ayano opens her eyes lids to she the familiar ceiling of her bedroom. Ayano looks around her bedroom in confusion as she takes in the familiar bedroom. 'Was all of that a dream?'

Ayano slowly sits up in her bed not sure what to expect, she looks next to her dresser and bookshelf to she the school uniform to Akademi High School hanged up on a wall hook. However instead of seeing usual white polo long sleeve shirt, red bowtie and light blue dress that exposes the chest area uniform for female students. Ayano saw the light blue blazer, white button up dress shirt, red necktie and grey slacks was on the hanger. Ayano was confused when she saw the boy's uniform for Akademi High, hanging up in her room. Ayano turns to her cell phone that was still ringing on her tv stand and reached for it and then off the alarm.

Ayano stands out of her bed to leave her room when her eyes lock on the cork board on the wall by her bed and instead of seeing photos of her Senpai, her rivals and other students and teachers who came close to him and red string connecting it all. She saw photos of mostly boys.

Her eyes land on a photo of two young boys in front of her old elementary school in the black blazer and matching knee length shorts school uniform, but both boys had different bags. One of the boys had short messy emerald green hair, moss green eyes, pale skin, knee high white socks, and black dress shoes. His school bag was a dark forest green. The other boy has short near looking black hair, coal black eyes and pale skin, black ankle socks and black dress shoes, and his school bag was a dark blue color.

The next photo was the same two boys in the summer uniforms of the elementary school are watching a parade in the street. And another shows them a bit older at the beach in front of a sand castle as they both hold up a blue ribbon as they stand in front of a life like sculpture of a humpback whale.

The next photo was of the same two boys and another boy with sky blue hair, blood red eyes, pale skin in the summer uniform from Ayano's old middle school as they are eating watermelon at somebody's house.

The next photo, shows all three boys in Akademi High uniforms as they stand in front of the school gate all have the ribbon on the left breast pocket of their uniforms as other students and their parents are seen in the background.

Ayano was confused by all of this, and leave her bedroom to head across the hallway to the bathroom to see if she can locate the knife wound. However when she opens the bathroom door and turned on the lights to look in the mirror to see a young handsome teenage boy with straight black hair that reaches his ears and covers his forehead, porcelain pale skin, he was tall and stood at about 5'10 in height with a lean build, dark grey eyes that seems to be sparkle with life.

Ayano was confused by the mirror reflection. As she reaches her right hand up to the cool glass and reached her left hand up to her face to see the reflection of copying her movements. It slowly starts to register in Ayano's head, that the reflection of the boy in the mirror is acutely herself.