Chapter 3

The walk took about 18 minutes, but they arrived at the location where Kumo Demura was standing. Kumo has short sky blue hair that reaches his chin, blood red eyes, porcelain pale skin, he stands at 5'9 in height with a lean build. He is wearing a light blue t-shirt underneath a white sweater and black jeans, and white sneakers on his feet.

Kumo was standing outside the entrance at an amusement park and had gotten all three of them unlimited wrist bands. When Ayano and Midoriya reached Kumo and when said male noticed that his two friends had reached him, he wished Ayano an happy birthday before he gave them their wrist bands. Which Ayano thanked him for and was going to say how much did these cost.

However it seemed Kumo knew what Ayano was about to say and cut him off, "You don't own me anything Ayano. This is a gift to you and besides my father is the co-owner of the place so he was more than happy to give me the wristbands since I rarely ask him for anything else."

With that said and done the three males entered the amusement park where they spend most of the morning playing games and going on all the rides and with the wristbands they didn't have to wait in lines like many others have to do.

After spending a few hours in the amusement park it was now 12:56 PM, and they were all hungry and were ready to go home, so they grabbed the bags that had their prizes that they won and made their way to the entrance/exit of the park.

On the way to the entrance/exit they saw someone from their school. His name is Somatomo Riku and he is classmates with Ayano in 2-1. Riku, has short purple hair with some loose strands jutting out from the right side of his head, crimson red eyes, pale tan skin, a athletic build and stands at 5'10 in height. He is wearing a long sleeve navy blue shirt, white jeans and navy blue sneakers. Riku was standing outside the girls bathroom seemingly waiting for someone.

The group of males talked for a bit before Riku asked what they were doing here, and Midoriya replies that it's Ayano's birthday and they took him out for the day to have some fun before going to get some food. Riku sputtered out as he was caught off guard before he turned to said male and wished him a happy birthday as well.

A moment later a feminine voice called out to Riku, and the four males turn to owner of the voice to see a teenage girl around 16 to 17 years old, she has long purple hair in twin drills that reaches her shoulders, orchid purple eyes, pale skin, a curvy build with large H-cup breasts, she stands at 5'5 in height, pale skin.

She is wearing a long sleeve pastel pink shirt with a white collar and a heart shape locket, a white frilled skirt, white and pastel pink socks, and white flats.
Riku turned to the girl and put his right arm around her shoulders, "Hey Aishi, Demura and Gurinishi. This is Harukawa Kokona she is a first-year at our school and a close friend of mine since junior high. Kokona this is my classmate Aishi Ayano and his friends: Demura Kumo and Gurinishi Midoriya. All of them are second-year students."

Kokona gave an shy smile and a small bow to the three males in front of her, "It was nice to meet you all." She said, and Kumo spoke up next, "It was nice to meet you as well Harukawa-san and you too Somatomo-kun. But we need to leave to be on time for a lunch appointment, so we'll see you tomorrow at school."

And with that the group of five split up with Ayano, Kumo and Midoriya heading for the exit as Riku and Kokona head for one of the rides.

However as Kokona and Riku was walking to one of the rides, Riku would occasionally look back and gaze at Ayano as he was walking and talking to Midoriya and Kumo.

Back with Ayano and his friends, they didn't have to go very far as the restaurant they where heading to was only a few blocks away from their homes. When they get there, they were on time for their reservation, and were seated at their table with their bags placed in the empty chair.

When their waitress arrived, she took their drink orders first:
Midoriya ordered a melon soda.
Kumo ordered a iced tea.
Ayano ordered a pepsi.

When their drinks arrived, they were ready to order:
Midoriya ordered tonkatsu.
Kumo ordered soba.
Ayano ordered a okonomiyaki.

The group talked for a bit as they ate their meals, when they were finished they left a tip and paid for their meals and left to make one more stop at Midoriya's house, they had cake and hung out with each other watching movies and playing video games while Midoriya's family was out of the house.