Chapter 4

After spending the morning at the amusement park, then eating lunch at the restaurant and finally finishing the day off at Midoriya's house, with video games, movies and a birthday cake; Ayano was full and happy to have a good birthday.

When it was over, Midoriya gave the leftover cake in a container for Ayano to take home, and soon the three said their goodbyes with Kumo helping to take Ayano's stuff and drop them off at his house, before going to his own home.

Ayano had placed his remaining birthday cake in the fridge and after locking up his house, he carries his stuff to his bedroom and puts them away and does the same with his gifts from his parents.

After putting away his things, Ayano gets ready for bed, by taking a shower and once he done he puts one another pair of pajamas, which was a black tshirt with white trim and dark grey shorts.

After getting dressed, Ayano decided to relax in his room and began reading the new manga his parents got him. After reading two volumes, Ayano saw that the time was 9:10 PM, so he puts away his stuff and goes to brush his teeth before getting ready for bed, and going to sleep.

The next morning, Ayano is awaken by his alarm going off, so he turns it off and gets ready for school.

He got dressed in his school uniform, packed his backpack and made sure he had his phone, before leaving his bedroom, and heading downstairs.

Ayano placed his bag on the couch closet to the front door before heading to the kitchen to the kitchen to begin making his lunch and breakfast for the day.

Ayano knew it would be a matter of time before Midoriya arrived so he got to work on making his lunch first to get it out of the way.

Right when he, finished making his lunch Ayano wrapped it in a light blue bento cloth and went to place his lunch in his bag as the doorbell rang

After placing his lunchbox in his bag, Ayano walks to the front door and opens it to allow Midoriya inside.

Said male wished, Ayano a good morning and commented on the amazing smells in the house.

Ayano returned to the kitchen area, and grabbed an identical bento box in a green bento cloth and gave it to his green haired friend whose been to his house for years that's it their usual routine for Midoriya to come to Ayano's house early for breakfast and to receive a boxed lunch for every school morning.

After Midoriya gleefully accepted Ayano's lunch box and sits at the table it's when Ayano comes to the table to with both males breakfast.

Ayano placed two glasses full of kiwi strawberry flavored lemonade, with butter and syrup on the table and lastly he grab their plates full of three pancakes each; the only difference is that Midoriya's pancakes are green in color.

After saying their thanks for the food, Ayano and Midoriya dig in to their own respective meals.

Afterwards the two place their dishes in the sink as Midoriya thanks Ayano for the meal, as said male collects his bag and slips on his black dress shoes as Midoriya did the same to his green converse.