Chapter 7

Classroom 2-1, had 11 female students and 19 male students, and after taking attendance Fukahori-sensei began to teach her students.

During the lesson, Ayano felt eyes on him, but he ignored it, to focus on the lesson.

After 45 minutes of class time, it was time for classes to switch as the school chimes went off, signaling that classes end. The students had 10 minutes before their next lesson began, and the students of class 2-1 had gym class for second period.

Fukahori-sensei, collected her belongings and told the students to have a good day as they have to head to the gym.

All the students cleaned off their desk and began to leave the room to head downstairs to the shower buildings to change into their gym uniforms. The buildings were the same in shape and designed, with only a colorful sign for the different sexs. Girls in the right building and boys in the left building.

Ayano left his classroom with several classmates as Riku and Yaku, joined both of his sides and began to talk to him. Meanwhile, Osano and Gaku, looked on in anger and jealousy.

10 minutes later and the students of class 2-1, were in the gymnasium with the gym teacher, Ms Tachikawa Kyoshi.

Tachikawa-sensei, is a 33 year old woman who has has medium-length blonde hair, turquoise blue eyes, and tanned skin. She wears a red tracksuit with white stripes. A silver whistle hangs around her neck. She stands at 5'9 in height with an athletic and curvy build.

"Alright everyone, we're going to play a good old fashion game of dodgeball! Since there is 30 of you, there will be five on the court and if you're hit; you're out. If you dodge you are safe but the thrower is out, and the team with the least amount of people out, wins! Okay, now for team captains: Fumetsu-kun and Nakajima-kun, you guys are captains. Pick your teams!"

It took a few minutes, for the teams to be picked; each team had 14 students to trade players when someone lost.

Raibaro Fumetsu's Team:
1) Beshi Takamine (F)
2) Enji Yodogawa (M)
3) Daku Atsuzawa (M)
4) Riku Somatomo (M)
5) Seiyo Akanishi (M)
6) Sakura Hagiwara (F)
7) Unagi Denkashiza (M)
8) Yaku Zaishi (M)
9) Sukubi Dubidu (M)
10) Juku Renbutsu (M)
11) Gaku Hikitsuri (M)
12) Hana Daidaiyama (F)
13) Ayano Aishi (M)
14) Osano Najimi (M)

Souta Nakajima's Team:
1) Misaki Date (F)
2) Kaede Fujihara (F)
3) Aiko Abe (F)
4) Akiko Ishikawa (F)
5) Kaoru Yamashita (F)
6) Olivia Hasegawa (F)
7) Hanako Ogawa (F)
8) Youta Maeda (M)
9) Touma Ishii (M)
10) Yamato Ogawa (M)
11) Kaito Kimura (M)
12) Kanna Hayashi (M)
13) Ahmya Saito (F)
14) Yamato Eguchi (M)

For the next 50 minutes of second period, it ended with Raibaro's winning with 3 to 2. When the school chimes went off signaling that the students had 10 minutes to prepare for their third period.

The students said their goodbyes to Tachikawa-sensei after they put away the dodgeball's and soon left for the locker rooms. Girls left for the right shower building and boys in the left building.

When Ayano got to his locker, he didn't waste time, as his locker was facing the entrance. Ayano heard his classmates talk and joke with the other boys, while he quickly took off his sweaty gym uniform and put on a towel around his waist. And left for the showers, Ayano missed the blushing faces on five of his classmates.

While in the shower, Ayano was congratulated for his skills on the court by a few guys from class. Ayano thanked them but he also thanked some of the guys from his team and those who tired to not to purposefully aim at someone's face.

After taking a quick shower, Ayano like many other guys left the showers, and that's when one of the boys; Yamato Ogawa, complained because they had art for third period with Ms Natsuki Aburaya, and the woman was so strict that she destroyed students artwork for not being "perfect" by her standards.

It was well known among the students of Akademi High School, that Ms Natsuki Aburaya, a 44 year old woman, was unnecessarily strict and living in the 50's. Because of the school issued uniforms; Aburaya-sensei got on all students for ridiculous reasons.
Whether those reasons involve the female students not having a floor length uniform skirt, and male students having hair that reaches their shoulders.

The woman got mad at a female student for wanting to a be a lawyer; stating that the girl should just be a housewife instead and let her husband pay for her things. The same for a male student for wanting to learn to cook; stating that cooking is for women.

Despite the students protests, Aburaya-sensei, kept her job so the students had to begrudgingly listen to her. But most people felt sorry for the kids from classroom 1-2; who had to get stuck with having Aburaya-sensei as their homeroom teacher.