Chapter 8

After the students of class 2-1, finished changing their uniforms, they hurriedly to their classroom to drop off their gym uniforms before rushing to the art room on the third floor, the art room is located in the northern wing of the third floor. In the middle it contains a white elevated platform with easels and chairs surrounding it. In the right corner there are five easels without chairs. On the left wall is a long bookshelf and in the right corner of the room is a small bookshelf with a bust of Kocho Shuyona when he was in his thirties. There, posters are scattered around the room. There is also a klin in the room.

The students hurried to take their seats as Aburaya-sensei can be very strict regarding where the students sit; male students can only sit one  of the tables and female students on the other side

The students hurried to take their seats as Aburaya-sensei can be very strict regarding where the students sit; male students can only sit one of the tables and female students on the other side.

Soon the school chimes went off, and Aburaya-sensei slid the door open and began to bark orders at the students and told them to draw "freely" which is her language of a plain landscape of blue skies and green trees.

Anything else with other colors is deemed as "trash" in Aburaya-sensei's eyes, and the students will be berated in front of the whole class. This woman has made students cry in the past, for her behavior but she hasn't been fired yet.

It took all of the 50 minutes of class time, for all the students to basically make the same painting, just slightly different for others.

"Looks like you brats, finally got it through your thick heads, on how to paint the RIGHT, way!" Aburaya-sensei, spoke in a condescending tone as she moved past the tables and glanced at the students works

Afterwards Aburaya-sensei, dismissed the students and left the classroom and slid the door closed behind her. All the students let out breaths of relief that Aburaya-sensei, was finally gone so they go to clean up and put away their artwork in the drying racks in the corner of the classroom.

When that was done, the students left the art room to return to their classroom to check on what's their third period.

The classroom president, Kaede Fujihara, was among the first to arrive in class and told the others that they have Social Studies with Mrs Karin Hanabusa. Hanabusa-sensei is class 3-1's homeroom teacher, she is a 27 year old woman who has straight, shoulder-length orange-light brown hair, and light crystal-blue eyes. She wears thin frame glasses and a baby blue short sleeve frilly shirt that's tucked into a silver pencil skirt and she has black heels, making her taller than her 5'7 height; she looks 5'9.