Part 4

I am skipping to the part when they all land on Olympus.

-----------------
"Greetings Gods and Goddesses", said Percy and the other's trying to keep their voice devoid of any emotion.

"Greetings", Few of them wished.

"I sense evil magic", Zoe called out through the mind link as she had the special ability to sense powers.

"Ya even I can sense something, kind of like the Gods minds are being controlled, but some have a stronger power over them", said Castor. After the first blessing of Chaos they had received upon entering the Army everyone had become an upgrade version of their parents so  Castor could check for insanity and anything that is wrong with the mind.

"I find the effect strongest around Poseidon, Hermes, Hestia, Apollo. Zeus, Hades, Demeter, Aphrodite, Dionysus have also strong mind control over them. It seems much lower around Ares, Athena, and Artemis.", said Castor.

"How dare you not bow", growled the drama king Zeus cutting off the army's mind conversation.

"How dare you assume we are lower in status to you", Percy answered back.

"I am the God of the skies. The king of the Gods who can be more powerful than me", said Zeus with his nose high.

The entire team began laughing.

"You really are a fool Zeus", Luke spat

"What about chaos", Silena question

"How can you forget order", Lee reminded.

"Hell even the primordials are higher than you.", Michael spoke

"We defeated Gaea. I am stronger than a primordial", said Zeus proudly

"Haa, is that a joke", Zoe snorted

"Yes we. You weren't alone. In fact you all were hardly even any help.", Charles reminded them their uselessness.

"Anyways if you are done gloating about the achievements that aren't even yours. I would like to finish the introduction and start to work.", said Percy in a bored tone.

"Yeah, true, hell ya", sounded from the team.

"We are highest ranking team from the Army of Chaos. Now my team will introduction themselves.", said Percy.

"Hey, just say your code name, patron, animal, spouse and main title. It is going to take hours if we start listing all our titles", Percy mind messaged.

"Perce, I think we should call the demigod wouldn't want to repeat ourselves twice", Michael suggested

"Yah", Percy replied half heartedly through the mind message

"Call in the demigods before the meeting proceeds". Bianca called out.

The campers Greek and Roman came in no time.

Zoe and Castor once again told the Army the same evil powers used on the Gods had been used on the demigods.

"I can't point out who has been affected more from the demigod. They are all too close together.", said Castor.

The introduction began with Kyle...till

"I am Sýmpan. Champion and Heir to the throne of Order. Husband of Kenós. Second in Command of Néa Archí and Co-commander of the Army of Chaos", said Luke

"I am Kenós. Champion and Heir to the throne of Chaos. Husband of Sýmpan. First in command of Néa Archí and the Co-commander of the Army of Chaos", Percy finishes the series of introductions.