Part 3

Luke's POV

"Wait", Castor called out admist all the wishing. Everyone stopped speaking for a moment.

"I sense a life presence. A presence I haven't felt before.", Castor said.

"You think someone is spying on us.", Zoe said looking around.

"Ken do you want to", I asked softly in his ears, using his new name in case anyone heard.

"They have to know one day", he shrugged, but I could sense he was nervous. He was always nervous and scared. He always feared something happening and he would loose all that he has.

"There is no spy Cas. I am not sure if he or she can see or hear at the moment even", I said side hugging my love and smiling at the team.

"I am pregnant", my husband announced, his voice filled with emotion.

Silena was the first one to squeak happily. Silena and Charles had married a 1000 years before us, 4000 years ago. There son was 700 years and daughter was 500 years.

Zoe came and hugged Percy.

"I know how you must be feeling. I remember when I was pregnant. I felt that I was a warrior and soldier and didn't need this, but when I held my little baby I knew that she was one more reason for me to do better on my missions and not die", Zoe told Percy and he smiled at her.

Zoe and Castor had got married 2500 years ago. 500 years after us and had a 200 year old daughter.

"So you are all okay with this", he asked them sounding scared.

"Of course Kenny, I am gonna become a big bro", Kyle cheered.

Kyle was the ruthless one of Chaos Army. He served justice and dealt with criminals without mercy. To me and Percy he was our first baby. Heck he even looked like us with Percy old sea green eyes (they had changed color after chaos and order blood adopted Percy) and my sandy blonde hair.

Order and Chaos had came to wish me as well, but they didn't seem happy. I could get an unsettling feeling from Order. All champions could sense their gurdians emotions to an extent, the feelings were even stronger for heirs.

"What is wrong mother?", I  asked. Order even though was male as well as female preffered her female form and insisted I called her mother after mine and Percy's wedding.

"We have a new mission", she didn't sound very happy, but that wasn't new. Order never preferred blood shed. That is why the army is called Chaos Army, while Order knows violence is necessary at times, she doesn't wish to associate her name with it. A reason why the throne room had been so shocked 5000 years ago when Order chose me to be her champion.

Flashback

"Luke Castellan would you like to be my champion", Order asked.

I was shocked the most powerful being of the universe was asking me, a traitor and liar to be her champion. I was speechless, I didn't think I deserved it, but I didn't want to deny it as well. I didn't know what consequences denying such a powerful being would have.

"Is Order really choosing someone to join the Chaos Army", I heard lady Nyx called out in disbelief.

"I must be dreaming", I heard Eros speak.

"Then we all are having the same dream cause am pretty sure I heard it too. Order has chosen a champion.", Aether said

"Don't look so scared young demigod, these idiots can be a bit dramatic at times.", Chronos said.

"They are just shocked, you are the first champion Order has chosen. Order does not like the Chaos Army much as she doesn't prefer war although she knows it is necessary at times.", Uranus explained.