'18'

The sun was setting when the two teenagers exited Donghyuck's apartment for the last time. The brunette sighed and looked behind while they were walking to the elevator. It was the right thing to do, he knew that, but a part of him felt destroyed and sad. 

"You okay?" Jaemin placed his hand on top of his shoulder which made the two stop before the closed doors of the elevator. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Donghyuck replied and leaned forward to press the button. He didn't take much from his home, just his backpack and the money he saved. "What's taking it so long?" Jaemin only shrugged his shoulders in response which made the older roll his eyes. 

Just then, the elevator came and the doors opened. What Donghyuck never dreamed of seeing was a really familiar face exiting it. Lucas. His giant classmate was angry and he was holding a pocket knife in his left hand which made both of them back away. 

"Today I found the most interesting thing." Lucas chuckled like the maniac he was and stepped forward, swinging the small knife. Donghyuck knew that he broke up with Renjun after finding out what he did, so he didn't have a clue what he meant by this sudden visit. "You were behind of this right?" 

The brunette frowned. "What?" 

Lucas scoffed and pointed the knife at him which made the shorter male remember about Doyoung and Taeil and what they did to him and Mark few months ago. 

"I'm talking about Renjun here." He growled and suddenly stopped, a meter away from him and Jaemin. "He worked for you and you took his money!" 

Donghyuck flinched because of his loud voice. He didn't feel powerful anymore because when he saw Lucas's tall and well built figure, he knew he couldn't win a fight like this. 

"I...I" 

"So it's true." The taller suddenly grabbed his collar which made Donghyuck drop his bag. "You son of a bitch!" As he shouted, Lucas pushed Donghyuck, making the brunette fall and his his head to  the floor.   

"Hey!" Jaemin suddenly pushed Lucas away from him before he could hurt the brunette more. "What's wrong with you man? Go harm someone else." 

Lucas furrowed his brows a bit. He just realized his presence. "I see you got a friend Donghyuck." A smirk formed his lips as he grabbed Jaemin's neck and pinned him to the wall. "What happened with you and your so called boyfriend huh?" The blue haired male widened his eyes and tried to push him away, but Lucas was too strong for him. "Was that an act as well?" 

Donghyuck groaned in pain and wiped away the blood that was dripping on the floor. "How did you know I live here?" 

His classmate was about to reply when a blonde male who was crying pushed him away which made him drop his knife. Renjun was hurt too, as blood was coloring his lower lip. 

"Go away already!" He shouted at his ex boyfriend who only rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Isn't it enough for you Jun? The whole school already knows of you being a fucking whore. Do you want me to tell them about these two son of bitches as well?" He yelled and knelt to get his pocket knife back, but Donghyuck was faster than him. Lucas shouted in pain when the blade made contact with his wrist. 

"Leave." The brunette mumbled and stumbled a bit when he finally managed to stand up, but Lucas wasn't done just yet. "Lucas I'm begging you. Leave." 

"You're begging me huh?" He pushed Renjun away when the shorter tried to stop him from reaching Donghyuck. The brunette didn't mind him coming closer, he deserved this after all. When Lucas grabbed his collar again and their faces were close, he smirked. "Because of you I lost him so you should be kneeling now." 

But Donghyuck only shook his head. "It's because of you and your behavior." Saying that, he pushed the taller away and grabbed his backpack. "Meet me at the station." He shouted at Jaemin who was watching in terror only. 

Donghyuck started running away, down the multiple stairs that led him to the ground floor. He heard Lucas's heavy footsteps after him, but he didn't dare to look behind. He still had the knife though, he could cut him again. 

"You're dead Lee!" His classmate shouted, his words echoing in the stair case. 

The brunette male jumped few stairs and tripped twice, but managed to get back on his feet. He was about to reach the ground floor, only four more floors, when Lucas pushed him forward, making him roll down the stairs until he reached one broken wall. 

Donghyuck widened his eyes when he slid through the wall, but at least he managed to grab the metal railing. The pocket knife fell from his hand as well as his backpack. He looked down, but his heart stopped. There was only the road and the pavement beneath him. 

Lucas chuckled and knelt, his face appearing in front of Donghyuck's 

"You pay for what you do Donghyuck Lee." He growled and looked at Donghyuck's hand that was holding onto the railing. "Don't bother, no one's gonna help you now." A smirk formed his lips. 

"No! Lucas please, let's sort things out." The brunette begged, feeling the panic take over his body and brain. "I beg you." 

"Oh, but we are." Lucas replied just when he took his hand off the railing. The only thing that was still holding Donghyuck was Lucas and if he let go of him, he'll fall. "Have a nice fall." 

The brunette remembered screaming when he let go of his wrist. Everything happened so fast that he didn't realize he hit the ground because there was no pain. Someone screamed in terror in the background before his eyes closed.     

I don't know where this is leading but I'll soon finish it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.