'4'

The moment Donghyuck entered the bathroom, he picked up the call. He was expecting to hear Renjun's voice because he was the one who called, but the brunette widened his eyes when he heard someone else's voice. 

"Oh!" The stranger exclaimed. "Your little boss picked up." 

Someone laughed in the background while Renjun begged him to stop. Donghyuck felt his finger tips becoming cold and his heart started beating faster. He should call Taeyong, but the older had his day off. 

"Can't he speak?" The same voice growled and then laughed. "Oh well, maybe he doesn't want to help you." 

The brunette male didn't even get the chance to say something as the phone call ended. He cursed inside his head and ran a hand through his hair. He opened the map and immediately saw the location Renjun was. At least the motel wasn't that far from there, he thought and walked out of the bathroom with the hood on. 

He stopped on his way back to the table and looked at Mark. The raven haired male was playing on his phone. 

"I'm sorry..." Donghyuck whispered and stormed out of the Cafe. 

With the phone in his hand, the brunette ran on the streets, through the people that were walking in groups or alone. Exiting the app, he quickly dialed a phone number. 

"Pick up, pick up, pick..." 

"What?" Taeyong barked from the other line obviously annoyed. "Donghyuck what happened?" 

The younger stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and panted. "O-One of our clients needs help." He mumbled after he started running away. "I don't want to call the police that's..." 

"Don't worry, we're leaving now." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renjun yelped in pain when one of that psycho's friends tied his hands with a chain. He felt warm and salty tears falling down his cheeks and his eyes widened when he saw the man he was supposed to meet that evening taking out a scissor from a leather briefcase. 

"P-Please.."  The blonde male stuttered and tried to move, but one of the two men that came with that psycho held him. 

"See this?" The man almost yelled as he held his chin. Renjun got the chance to examine him and saw he had bruises all over his face and neck. One of his hands was bandaged and he had his leg broken. "This was made by your boss few days ago." He tightened the grip on his chin and gave him a crazy smirk. "You're unlucky. You'll pay in his place." 

Renjun widened his eyes and tried to get out of his grip, but failed. 

"P-Please..." 

Just then, he heard his phone ring. The psycho man put it on speaker and the robotic voice filled the silent room. "Guess your boss came back." He chuckled and slapped Renjun. "Do you want to face me mister? I'm kinda angry." 

"So am I." The robotic voice from the other line said and then the anonymous man from the phone ended the phone call. 

"What the fuck?" The psycho asked and threw the phone on the bed, right before Renjun's eyes.  

Just then, the front door was shattered. Three guys entered the room and the first one, a tall one, hit the psycho with a metal bat. Renjun screamed when the man fell on the floor after he hit his head by the edge of a night table. Blood started coloring the floor. 

Another man which had lighter hair, attacked those two friends of that psycho while the third one, a blue haired boy who looked like his age, came to untie his hands. 

 "Can you walk?" The boy asked after his job was done and Renjun managed to nod in reply. "Then get your stuff and follow me." 

Renjun took his backpack and phone. He glanced behind once more, but the sight of those middle age men being beaten to death by the two made him look in front, at the back of the blue haired boy. 

They entered the elevator and the male pressed the ground floor button. 

"T-Thanks..." Renjun mumbled and looked at his wrists. He had red lines around them and blood showed up. "For saving me..." 

"If Don...I mean my boss wouldn't have called, you would have been still there." The taller said coldly and put on a black mask when the doors opened. "Come on." 

A black van was being parked in the parking lot of the motel. The blue haired boy opened a door and waved a hand for him to get in. 

"Do you know how to drive?" The blonde boy asked as he watched the taller jumping in the driver's seat. He chuckled as he turned on the engine. 

"Yeah, but I don't have my license." What he said was true, Jaemin thought in his head as he drove the car away. His eyes suddenly landed on a boy whose face was covered with a mask. He was leaning by another van and he tilted his head softly when he saw that Jaemin looked at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Donghyuck came back to the Cafe, Mark was gone. The table where they sat earlier was now occupied by a couple and his backpack was nowhere. He looked around the place and sighed in frustration when a waiter came to him and patted his shoulder. 

"Is this yours sir?" She asked and showed him the familiar grey backpack. 

"Thank you." Donghyuck bowed as he took the backpack. He left the Cafe silently but he felt bad that he left the raven haired male like this. 

The boy reached his apartment building by the time the sky became dark and a sigh escaped his lips when he unlocked the door and entered his apartment. He threw the backpack on his bed and sat down on the chair from his desk. 

Donghyuck took out his phone and entered the chat where Mark wrote to him earlier that day. His palms were sweaty as he was holding the phone, but he managed to write : I'm sorry for earlier. 

After thirty minutes Mark left his message with seen.