'13'

The next three days went really slow. Taeil would only come three times a day to give them their food and to change Mark's bandages. Then he would leave the two in that basement for the whole day.

Donghyuck started losing hope when the fourth day came. He was sure that either their kidnappers will soon get bored and kill them or they will just keep on leaving in that basement forever. He was also sure that even if Taeyong knew about what happened, he wouldn't come to rescue them. He didn't care.

"We need to get out of here." Mark mumbled the fourth night, after Taeil left to bed and locked the metal door. "Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you."

The brunette glanced at him and a sigh escaped his lips. Mark didn't look good at all and even if he always told Donghyuck he felt better, the younger knew he was lying.

"We can't. Not until you'll feel better." He replied which annoyed Mark because the older tried to stand up but only failed and cursed in pain. "See?"

"They'll kill us one day. Do you think they won't get bored of us?" The raven haired male didn't want to sound rude, but he did.

"I know that too." Donghyuck snapped back and looked away again as he hugged his knees to his chest. "We'll make a plan till you get better."

"I am better." Mark replied like a child and ran a hand through his hair. His eyes watched the boy who was sitting across from him on the floor. "Can't you just trust me for once?"

Donghyuck sighed as his eyes locked with Mark's. "You are way too weak to escape this place Mark. Understand that we need to stay here until you get better."

"You need to understand that I'm fully capable of escaping this place."

The brunette wanted to say something but he decided to keep his mouth shut. It wasn't worth fighting with him, not when they had to rely on each other.

Instead of talking to Mark, Donghyuck took a blanket Taeil gave him few days ago and layed on the cold floor. He also made sure to turn his back to the older so he'll get the signal that he wasn't in the mood of fighting.

"Good night." Mark whispered, hoping to get a reply, but Donghyuck said nothing in return. He sighed and for a while, the raven haired male watched the younger.

Looking up through a small window, Mark saw a glimpse from the dark sky. It started to become colder in that basement and even if he had a blanket covering his whole body, it wasn't enough.

His eyes landed again on Donghyuck, but this time the boy was facing him, his eyes being closed. He wasn't sleeping either.

"Why are you pretending to be asleep?" Mark asked and chuckled when he saw the smirk that formed Donghyuck's lips.

"So that you'll shut up." He replied and opened his eyes.

Mark watched him as he stood up and went to him. He followed each move the younger made until he was sitting next to him.

"We'll leave this place soon." Donghyuck looked at him and Mark widened his eyes when he saw one of their stolen work phones being taken out from his pocket. "Taeil might have a knife, but I know how to steal something he has in his jacket all the time. He's actually stupid."

"No shit Sherlock." The raven haired male replied and looked at the younger as he turned on the phone. He was stubbed and he would have hugged the younger if he could. Sadly, he was only able to think of that moment.

Luckily, they had signal there and Donghyuck managed to send Jaemin a message.

"Pray he's not high right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemin was lying on the sofa while Johnny and Taeyong were out. He was smoking a cigarette when he heard a knock at the front door.

"What the fuck?" He asked himself and stood up, not caring if he was shirtless at the moment. He had a thought that it was Donghyuck and he was already ready to shout at the brunette because he went missing for days, when he saw someone else in front of his house." Renjun?"

The blonde male looked slightly uncomfortable, but he managed to give him a small smile.

"Did something happen again?" Jaemin asked once they were inside and he had a t-shirt on. Renjun didn't reply as he sat down on a chair. "Some pervert attacked you again?"

The blonde male shook his head.

"The school found out." Renjun mumbled and wiped away a few tears that formed in his dark eyes. "I got kicked out by my parents and I can't go back there. I didn't know where to go."

Jaemin didn't reply because he didn't know what to say. He lighted another cigarette and opened one of the windows so that some fresh air would enter the room.

"You can stay here if you want." The blue haired make replied and leaned by the window sill. "I'm sure Taeyong will agree. Johnny too and as for Donghyuck and Mark, well, they don't really come here that often."

Hearing those names made Renjun widen his eyes. His heart started beating faster as he looked at Jaemin.

"Donghyuck and Mark?"

The blue haired boy nodded. "You're classmates with them right? They stopped coming by few days ago and I'm pretty sure they didn't go to school either."

No they didn't come to school, Renjun wanted to say but knowing that two of his classmates already knew his secret was something way more important. If they knew, why didn't they tell anyone?

The blonde male was about to ask Jaemin something when a phone rang. He watched the blue haired boy turn it on and gasp.

"What?" Renjun asked when he saw his shocked face. "Did something happen?"

Jaemin only managed to nod as he kept on staring at the message.

'Me and Mark got kidnapped by Taeil and Doyoung.' Donghyuck wrote in the message. 'Mark got stabbed but he's getting better luckily. We'll try to escape soon. Also, tell Taeyong that he can go to hell.'