'7'

The moment Donghyuck stepped in the classroom his heart started beating faster. He had the feeling that everyone was staring at him, but he was wrong. No one payed attention to him, no one but Mark. His eyes followed every move the brunette made and Donghyuck felt uncomfortable. 

He tried to ignore the burning stare for the whole day, but the raven haired boy kept on staring at him even in class. "So annoying..." Donghyuck whispered in one of the short breaks between the classes. 

The brunette decided to leave the classroom, hopefully Mark won't tag along. The moment he stepped out of the classroom, someone pinned him against the wall. Not now, Donghyuck thought and rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Did he roll his eyes?" Xiaojun asked Lucas, the popular bully from the school, whose hand was pressing the shorter against the cold wall. Donghyuck looked away and sighed. "Punch him, maybe he'll be afraid then." 

Lucas chuckled and made the brunette look in his eyes. "You're not scared?" He leaned closer so that his breath touched Donghyuck's cheek. "Say something." The taller growled and tightened the grip on his chin.  

"Can I spit on your face?" Donghyuck asked in a neutral tone which made Lucas and his two friends widen their eyes. A smirk formed his lips as he pushed the tall bully away. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Winwin, his other friend, stopped Donghyuck with a hand and pushed him into a locker. Everyone stopped and looked at the scene. 

Donghyuck sighed and looked at them. Lucas's fists were clenched and a deadly glare sent some shivers down his spine. 

"Hold him." He told Xiaojun who pressed the brunette into the locker. Donghyuck knew that even if he fought back, they would manage to hurt him. "Move and I'll send you to the hospital in critical condition." Lucas hissed as he stepped forward. 

Winwin chuckled, but when he turned to the other students he sent everyone death glares so they would mind their business. Lucas smirked and clenched one of his fists. Donghyuck tried to move, but Xiaojun tightened the grip which made the brunette yelp. 

"I told you not to move, didn't I?" Lucas asked and then chuckled like a maniac. "You don't want to end up in hospital." 

Donghyuck closed his eyes when he saw the fist coming closer to his face, but the pain never came. A gasp was head from Xiaojun and when he opened his eyes, he saw a raven haired male in front of him, blocking Lucas's punch with his palm. 

"Are you done annoying my boyfriend?" Mark asked in the most neutral tone possible which even made Lucas widen his eyes. 

"What?" The taller asked in shock and glanced at Donghyuck whose cheeks were slightly turning pink. "He's your boyfriend?" 

"Do you have a problem with that?" The raven haired male asked and looked behind at Xiaojun who immediately let go of the brunette. "Am I not allowed or what?" 

Lucas chuckled as he shook his head, but when he looked at Donghyuck, he gave him a glare. 

"What's happening here?" Renjun appeared and hugged his boyfriend's arm. He had an innocent look on his face, but Donghyuck remembered what happened not so long ago. How could he live like that? 

"Nothing." Lucas replied and hugged his shoulders. "We were just leaving." He snapped his fingers and gave Mark a fake smile. Xiaojun and Winwin followed him behind, not even glancing at them once. 

Donghyuck ran a hand through his brown hair and sighed. Mark turned around and leaned by another locker, his arms crossed over his chest. 

"What?" The younger hissed and glared at him. 

"Are you not going to thank me?" The raven haired male asked and blinked once. 

"I was handling it." Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he started walking on the corridor. He got some looks from some students, but he ignored them. Mark followed him outside and he didn't talk until Donghyuck sat down on a bench. "What now?" The younger looked up at the boy who was standing right in front of him. 

"You know what I want." 

The brunette sighed and looked away for some moments before looking back at Mark. "Why?" 

The older boy rubbed his nape. Why did he suddenly look embarrassed? 

"I want to escape." Mark sighed and sat down on the bench too. "I want to help you." 

Their eyes met and Donghyuck felt weird. "Why?" 

"You said yesterday that you do this to live. I want to help you get this business on a higher level." A smirk formed his lips. Donghyuck widened his eyes when he realized. 

"I don't do such things with them! What the fuck? Maybe my brother would but not me." 

"So you're still a virgin?" The smirk never left his lips and the brunette felt embarrassed. Why was he asking such things?  "Yeah you are, it's obvious." 

"Can I kill you?" 

Mark sighed dramatically as he shook his head. "You'll need me so not yet." 

"Fuck you." 

"You said you were a virgin." He laughed but when Donghyuck slapped his arm, a pout formed his lips. "i was just joking." 

"Are trying to annoy the hell out of me just to say yes?" 

"Is it working?" Mark smiled, hope being seen in his eyes. 

Donghyuck gave him a fake smile. "Nope."

The older groaned and ran a hand through his black hair. "You know I can report you right? I know what's in your phone and by the way, you should start putting a password." 

Donghyuck looked away. Why was he insisting so much? 

"You know, I only have to..." 

"Fine, you're in." The brunette looked back at Mark who stopped and smirked. "Happy?" 

"Yes sir."