'Special Chapter'

5 Years Later 

In five years, Donghyuck managed to remember almost everything he forgot after he had the accident. It still felt like it everything was a dream, especially the fact that the boy he had a crush on was now gone forever, living a better life in a different country. Did he feel sad? He couldn't really tell, because it's been so long that his feelings faded away a bit. He did miss Mark, that was for sure, because he remembered how they connected that time, when he decided to get into his life and create chaos. 

"You're spacing out again." A voice rang in his ears and when he looked up from the pavement, he met Jaemin's soft eyes. His best friend finally looked alive, with no drug addiction which made Donghyuck feel at ease. He remembered how Johnny made him go to therapy and luckily, it helped and he didn't do any overdose since then. "What were you thinking about?" 

"You know, this and that." The brunette chuckled and looked away. "Did Renjun give you a call?" 

"Not yet." A cute smile formed Jaemin's lips as he looked at his phone a bit. He was finally happy, even if the person who made him happy was once a client of theirs. Donghyuck steel felt guilty, because each time he looked at Renjun made him remember those days. A part of him still wanted his memories to be gone, but if they were, he would have no memory of Mark. At least Renjun forgave them and he was now also a happy young man that attended college. 

"Am I going to third wheel?" Donghyuck asked his best friend, who suddenly blushed and ran a hand through his black hair. "Don't deny it, I'm always third wheeling." 

"Sorry about that. You'll find someone one day." The brunette already knew who Jaemin meant, but that was impossible. Mark was now living in Canada and he was most probably in a relationship already. And again, his feelings faded. He no longer had a crush on the rich high schooler. Mark was a memory and also a part of his life, but nothing ore. 

"I really want to meet him. At least once in my life. He left so suddenly." Jaemin said. They shared a brain once again, but Donghyuck had the same desire. He wanted to know how he was doing, if Canada was nice, if his life was as good as his. 

"Let's talk about something else." Donghyuck cleared his throat. "Like the fact that I'll let you two enjoy your date and find something better to do than third wheeling like a loser." The brunette noticed Jaemin's pout, but his best friend shouldn't feel bad. "Jaemin, it's fine. I'm gonna take a walk and relax. You found yourself your soulmate, you should spend some quality time with him." His lips formed a wide smile when he noticed the short young man that was waiting in front of a coffee shop. Renjun waved his hand when he noticed the two. "Go." 

"A-Are you sure?" Jaemin glanced behind. He had a worried look on his face. 

"Yeah, I'm sure, now go." He slightly pushed his friend forward and waved at Renjun who frowned. When Jaemin finally reached his boyfriend and gave him a kiss, Donghyuck noticed that he told the short guy something. 

Donghyuck didn't see Renjun's reaction though, because he was already walking away, getting lost in the crowd of people. He didn't have a location where he wanted to go, but for some reason, his feet led him to a coffee shop he knew too well. The brunette stopped in front of the entrance and looked at the logo. 

He remembered the awkward time he and Mark had to do that project and they met at that café. How was that place still open after so many years? He could see his younger self entering the place and sitting at the table, across from Mark. That was the day the raven haired guy took his work phone and that was when everything became chaos for him.