'15'

Taeil seemed shocked at the sight. He pulled Donghyuck by his t-shirt and the brunette stumbled. His eyes locked with Jaemin's who whispered something in Renjun's ear. Donghyuck's classmate looked at him and his cold gaze made the brunette look back at Taeil, who was burning from anger. 

"How did you two get out?" The blonde man hissed and glanced behind, where Mark was resting his shoulder to the doorway. "Where is Doyoung?" He asked the raven haired boy but when he didn't reply, his attention went back on Donghyuck. "Where is my fiance?" Donghyuck tried to look behind, at Mark, but Taeil held his chin. "You're looking at me not at your friend." 

The brunette took a deep breath and looked down. He was afraid that Taeil would hurt him if he didn't reply, so he closed his eyes and tried to think of a smart response. Sadly, no idea came in his mind. 

"What did you do to him?" Taeil growled and tightened the grip. 

Donghyuck looked up again and glared at Taeil who only rolled his eyes. The brunette started chuckling which made the older frown. 

"What's funny huh?" Taeil hissed and pulled his hair, but instead of replying, Donghyuck attacked him with a punch that made the man stumble backwards and fall on the floor. "You brat!" He shouted as Donghyuck jumped on him to hold him down. 

"Jaemin help Mark get out!" The brunette shouted as he tried to fight back Taeil who was a bit stronger than him. "Now you idiot!" 

The blue haired guy ran up to Mark and wrapped his arm around the older male's waist. "What about you?" He asked Donghyuck who threw another punch in Taeil's face to make him stop moving. 

"I can go out by myself now go!" 

Donghyuck heard them leave with small steps and only after they were gone, the brunette get off of Taeil whose nose was bleeding. 

"About your fiance..." Donghyuck started and stumbled backwards a bit. "He's..." But the words never left his mouth as a knife touched his neck and the person pulled him closer to his body. 

"Here." Doyoung chuckled and pressed the blade onto the boy's skin. "Tell the boys to go after them. No ones leaving this place alive." 

Taeil wiped away the blood from his nose and stumbled to a door. Donghyuck watched him open it and yell something inside and after less than a minute, five well built men exited the karaoke room. 

"One of them was hurt, so they couldn't have reached the main exit." Taeil ordered around and then crossed his arms over his chest. "Get them." He barked before his attention went back on to Donghyuck. "And I was about to let you and your friend leave." He stepped closer right in the same time when Doyoung tightened the grip. Donghyuck yelped in pain when he felt the blade of the knife cutting through his flesh. "You'll die before they'll be brought here." 

Taeil looked up at Doyoung. Sadly, the brunette couldn't see his expression at all. 

"If only you wouldn't have cheated." The shorter man sighed dramatically and dropped his body onto a chair from the counter. 

"It's not my fault you're an idiot." Doyoung replied coldly which made Taeil scoff and roll his eyes. "What's taking them so long, my arm is becoming numb." 

Donghyuck felt tears forming in his eyes. He was scared as hell because he knew there was no way out now. He started thinking of school, how he missed some important classes and how he might not even be able to finish the year. 

"Awww, the little boy is crying." Taeil said sarcastically as he opened an alcohol bottle. "Does little Donghyuck want his shitty brother back?" 

"No..." The brunette male hissed only to receive a glare from Taeil. 

"Seriously now, how many minutes have passed?" Doyoung complained and Donghyuck felt him moving behind him. 

"Ten." Taeil mumbled and looked at the entrance. "Weird." 

Just then, the two sliding doors opened and Johnny entered the room, followed by an angry and bloody Taeyong. They both had guns and when the tall man pointed his in Taeil's direction, the shorter dropped his bottle of alcohol. 

"Let go of him while I ask nicely." Johnny growled and jumped over the counter. He pulled Taeil by his collar and pressed the gun to his head. "Now." 

A smirk formed Taeil's lips. "But I'm not the one who's holding him." He glanced at Doyoung who widened his eyes and immediately let go of Donghyuck who fell on the floor. His hand reached to his neck which made him hiss in pain. 

"Come on." Taeyong knelt to help him only to get pushed away from his own brother. "Donghyuck." 

The younger started crying. "We almost died because of you!" He shouted and stood up. "You can go to hell for this!" 

Johnny looked at them and chuckled when Taeil tried to get out of his grip. "No no!" He sang and his the shorter with his gun, which made Taeil faint. "Try to harm them again and I'll kill both of you." He warned Doyoung who smirked only as he waved a hand. 

Donghyuck didn't even want to look at Taeyong and when his older brother tried to grab his arm, he backed away until he bumped into Johnny's chest. He looked up and saw a gentle look plastered on the taller's face. 

Johnny helped the brunette exit the place in silence. Taeyong followed behind, not even sparing one glance at Doyoung who was kneeling on the floor, trying to wake Taeil up. They reached his brother's car and after Johnny handed Donghyuck a cloth which he could use to stop the bleeding, Taeyong started driving through the city. 

"W-Where are the others?" Donghyuck asked Johnny who sighed as he shifted in the passenger seat in front of him. 

"Jaemin took Mark home." 

Donghyuck didn't reply. His eyes looked outside the whole time and he hoped that Mark was okay.