Foreword

The purpose of this book is simply to display a hint of what it was like from my perspective to go from a place of great suffering to a full embrace of a love which was already present, with the hopes that whoever reads it may learn something about their very present Self. When I began writing, I didn't have the slightest clue that anything would end up here on the internet, but I am aware that some of the things which were written about prior to this discovery could be relatable to anyone who is feeling lost, confused, and frustrated with their spiritual practices. Maybe you're unsure what to believe and you don't know which direction to follow or who's right and who's wrong. The words of spiritual teachers may seem meaningless, because you cannot seem to actually taste what it is that these so-called enlightened people have realized for themselves. I know the feeling well. You may not gain anything from these writings, maybe you will even find them distasteful and reject them also. That is fine. I'm not trying to convince anyone that I know better and that if you reject these pointings that you're wrong. What I know is nothing. I have chosen to display these writings here in the off-chance that someone may find them useful in pointing towards that which seems to lie out of reach. They aren't meant to be a teaching.

Thank you for opening this book, and giving the writings a chance. If you make it no farther than this in your reading, I wish you well on your journey and may many blessings come your way, however disguised they may be. Om Namah Shivaya.