::15::

"What about this one?" Jennifer asked, pointing out a wide, spread out wedding dress.

"Don't you think it's a little... big?" Ellen asked, not really liking the style or design.

"Yeah, probably," Jennifer said, vetoing the dress. They continued to look, and Ellen grabbed multiple to take into a dressing room. She walked out in one with long sleeves and puffed up shoulders and shook her head, letting them know she already disliked the first one. Her two bridesmaids agreed.

   "Out of style," Mallory said.

   "You're too young for it," Jennifer agreed. Ellen turned around and walked back into the dressing room, taking another dress. She then walked out in a dress that was silky, thick, and long, forming a train behind her with short sleeves. It had pearls sewed onto the neck, that stopped at the shoulders.

"Not this one," she said. Her bridesmaids shook their heads. She turned around and found another one. This one had a puffed up back. She immediately vetoed it.

   "Okay that's a no go," Mallory said.

   "It looks like it's from the 1800's," Jennifer continued. Ellen nodded and rushed back. She tried on two more dresses, and both were duds. There was only one more dress that she hadn't tried on yet. She mentally crossed her fingers, hoping that she would love this one. She threw it on and looked in the mirror. The moment she saw herself she knew it was the one. She walked out and turned around for the other girls to see. They both smiled widely. The dress was long and flowing, and the top was lace. When she turned around, it slipped lower on her back, tied tightly in a bow that trailed down her back.

   "Oh Ellen," Mallory said, covering his mouth in excitement.

   "That's the one! It's perfect!" Jennifer exclaimed. Ellen jumped excitedly. She took it off and put on her street clothes, before carefully putting it back on its hanger. They paid for the dress and put it in a long clear bag to protect it. They walked to the car and hung it up on one of the hooks inside.

"This is all actually happening," Ellen said dreamily. "I have a dress and everything!"

"I know!" Mallory replied. They then went to another store to pick out bridesmaids dresses. It took a while, but they finally decided on long, blue, off the shoulder dresses, that fit both girls perfectly, and all three loved. They paid and brought the dresses back to the car. In the parking lot, Ellen pulled both girls into a tight hug.

   "Thank you two so much," she said.

   "Of course Ellen," Mallory said.

   "Anytime," Jennifer said. "We're happy to have you in the family.

_______________________   "What color ties do we need?" Alex asked Ellen as they were getting ready to go to the same store the girls had previously gotten their bridesmaids dresses in

   "What color ties do we need?" Alex asked Ellen as they were getting ready to go to the same store the girls had previously gotten their bridesmaids dresses in.

   "This type of blue," she said, showing him a swatch that matched the bridesmaids dresses.

   "Alright can do," he said. He and Andy were going to go buy ties from the same store so they would match the colors. He gave her a kiss and turned towards Andy.

   "Ready?" Andy asked, tying his shoe.

   "Yep," he said. The two sat in the car and drove.

"Alex?" He said. Alex hummed to indicate that he was listening and to continue. "When you and Ellen get married, you'll still come visit us, right?"

"Of course Andy! Nothing's gonna change! And you know you can come visit us in New York anytime," he said. "Why are you worried?"

"It's just that I don't want you to forget about us," he said. Alex reached over the seat with the hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and ruffled his little brother's hair.

"I will never forget you Andy. I'd bet you anything," he said.

"Okay I'm just checking. Are you excited to get married?" He asked Alex nodded with a wide smile.

"You have no idea," Alex said. "One day you're gonna find a girl you love, and you're gonna marry her."

"I sure hope so," Andy said, and Alex laughed.

   "You will. With that head of hair the girls'll be chasing you," he said, and they both laughed. They parked the car and walked into the store, finding the location of the ties. Alex matched the swatch to the ties. Finally, he found the right ones.

   "Why don't you match it with Ellen's dress?" Andy asked.

   "Because the bride wears white," he said. Andy nodded. "It's a tradition."

   "Is her dress pretty?" His little brother asked.

   "Probably. The groom can't see the bride's dress until the wedding," he informed him, picking the right size tie.

   "Why?"

   "It's bad luck," he said, walking up to the cash register. They smiled and thanked the employee, before leaving. "Thanks for helping me out Andy!"

   "Thank you for asking me."