Chapter 9

As I got down from my dad's car,I immediately quicken my pace to enter class. I do not wish to see that bastard!

"Hey,Sakura" A voice called.

NOT. NOW.

"WHAT?" I yelled as I turned to face the guy.

He paled and stuttered,"W-Well.. T-The results..o-off the t-test y-y-yesterday i-is..o-out.." He squeaked with tears in his eyes. I sighed.

"I'm sorry,Lee. I'm just not even a good mood.." I said softly.

"It's okay,Saku-san! Let's go and check the board!" He said cheerfully.

"Alright" I said with a small rare smile.

He cried anime tears and pulled me by the wrist there. Lee is a good friend..

"Excuse me.." He said politely while trying to make a path in the crowd,his hands still on mine.

"Hey,look! Our names are here! Gaara too!" He said.

"Great.." I sighed. "Now let's go back" I said as I pulled my hand away from him.

"Saku" A voice called. I KNOW THIS VOICE ANYWHERE!

I turned around and glared at him. he smirked.

"There is a basketball training after school. Stay in the basketball court" He said.

"Hn" I didn't feel like taking to him,so I just walked off with that short reply.

Everyone made way for me,probably noticing my death aura.

~~~~~

After school,I walked to the basketball court where 3 schools share. Each step I took made me angrier. Once I'm in,I slammed the door shut which caused everyone to look at me in silence. I ignored them and sat on a bench nearby,glaring at everyone.

Suddenly,I felt a tap on my shoulder. A vein appeared on my head.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled as I slapped the hand away.

"May I have a word with you?" He asked. It was the red head from Akatsuki. Sasori? I nodded.

He took a seat next to me and looked at me in the eye.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"I don't..but you are very familiar.." I muttered.

"I'm your brother" He smiled. I froze.

I widened my eyes and stared at him in disbelief.

"W-What?!"

"You weren't an orphan since you are born. When you are 3,both of us watched our parents die in front of us." I gaped at him in horror.

"It was a very horrible sight and you were so young then. You were shocked by that scene and collapsed. When you woke up,you forgot everything that has happened and we were sent to an orphanage." I was silent and continued to stare at him.

"You once asked me what happened to our parents,but I didn't want you to remember that uneventful day again,so I came up with a lie" I gulped and looked at my hands.

My parents.. They never left me..?

They are..dead..?

"How did they die?" I asked softly.

"In a car crash. They held us in their arms and took the impact. Before the car explode,I managed to drag you out and held you in my arms while we watched the fire burn the car." He said sadly.

We sat in silence until the game starts.

"Well,I have to go. See you some other day" He smiled.

"Hold on!" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Follow me to my home later. I'm sure dad will welcome you" I smiled brightly.

"Sure,I'll meet you here again after the game ends" He smiled and walked away.

So our parents died..

I sighed and blinked my tears away. I watched the game and keep my mind off those thoughts.