Chapter 12

I head home with Sasori immediately after the incident with Itachi. I was so embarassed. Sasori asked me what was wrong,but I just have him a reassuring smile.

I opened the door and saw Kabuto watching the television. He lives with me because he lost his parents as well and was adopted by Orochimaru a year after me. Well,he is like a brother to me.

"Kabuto!" I called happily.

"H- Who is that?" He asked looking at Sasori.

"He is my brother. My real brother,Sasori" I said with watery eyes and a smile.

"Your real brother..? So he told you about your parents then?" He asked.

"You knew?!" My eyes widened.

"Yes,I was going to tell you during lunch yesterday,but I don't want to upset you more" He said with a sad smile.

"Oh..well anyway,where is dad?" I asked.

"In the kitchen,preparing dinner." He answered.

"Come" I said and pulled Sasori with me.

"Daddy~~" I chirped as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes,my princess?" He said as he looked at me from his shoulder.

His eyes widened in horror when he saw an Akatsuki behind and our hands were clasp together.

"Who is that? Is he your boyfriend? You can't be with him!"

"Oh no! Well,I know. He is my brother and he told me about the truth of my past.." I smiled sadly at him.

"Oh,so he told you." He looked at Sasori. "Mind staying for dinner?"

"Sure. Thank you for taking care of Sakura-chan" He said with a smile.

"No problem. Thank you for reminding her the truth. We couldn't bring ourselves to tell her" He said with a small smile.

I'm surprised that she can handle this so good.. Orochimaru thought.

~~~~~

I was in my mother's embrace. The car flipped over and the impact was great. Glass shattered everywhere and some managed to cut me despite my mother's protection.

I looked in front of me to see my brother in my father's arms. He had a few cuts as well.

I watched as our parents blood poured and their life force slowly leaving them.

Mother's blood dripped on my face. I watched Sasori scrambling out of father's grasp.

"S-S-Save S-Sakura.. L-Leave..us.." Father said.

Sasori cried and dragged me out of mother's arms and out of the car. I was paralysed. I was shocked. Sasori had to carry me out.

Suddenly,an explosion was heard.

BANG!

"PAPA! MAMA!" I screamed.

I looked around me.

"I-It was..j-just a d-d-dream.." I panted heavily and felt my tear stained cheeks.

"SAKURA!" My door slammed open to reveal both Orochimaru and Kabuto. They ran towards me.

"What happened,my princess?" Orochimaru asked as he stroke my hair reassuringly. Kabuto held my hand.

"N-Nightmare.." I cried. "I remembered it"

"Shh.. It's okay. I'm here. We are here." Orochimaru hugged me as I buried my head into his chest.

This is the second time I cried.. Am I getting weak..? I can't.. I can't.. I have to stay strong.