Prologue

WARNING: This story was written in 2014, so the quality isn't good. There will be plot holes, poor narration and vocabulary, short chapters and many other flaws. The current Naruto fanfics I'm working on are Konoha's Prodigies and Switched, which aren't as horrible as this story.

My real name is Sakura Haruno. I was born an orphan. I lived in an orphanage and was frequently bullied for my wide forehead and weird pink hair, known as a freak. To protect myself, I learned to be cold and stoic. I fight to protect myself. Ever since I have learnt that, no one dared to bully me anymore.

A man named Orochimaru visits the orphanage from time to time. He acknowledged me because of my unique pink hair and green emerald eyes. When I was bullied, he often comfort me and treat me dangos. When he saw me fighting for myself, he was amazed and was very proud of me. Although he will always tell me it isn't good to fight, especially when I'm a girl. But I can protect myself, so he didn't mind. Whenever he visits, he would talk to me. After a year, he decided to adopt me.

Orochimaru is the only person whom I act like my real self to. I act cold and puts on a stoic expression in front of everyone, thinking that no one can be trusted. When I enter middle school, I started to open up to people. Only a few which are Ino, Hinata, TenTen and Temari. Although I don't act very cheerful around them compared to Orochimaru. Kabuto is the only male other than Orochimaru that I'm close with. All the same, I'm not as cheerful around him compared to Orochimaru.

My wish is to enter an all boys school because I hate the drama around girls and I used to be the heartthrob of my middle school. I find those fanboys extremely annoying, so I'd rather hide my gender and they wouldn't bother me.

My father, Orochimaru owns a school named Otogakure. Perfect for me. It's an all boys school and it's managed by my father. Not only he can keep an eye on me, I can enter the school easily with his help. Kabuto is his assistant who graduated just recently.

Re-named as Saku Haruno, I successfully entered Otogakure High School by making a deal with my father long ago before middle school. I have to wear a skirt, which I hate to middle school in exchange I can enter the high school of my choice. This school is filled with delinquents, which made things better. I can torture anyone without getting into trouble as long as they don't die.

 I can torture anyone without getting into trouble as long as they don't die

Published: December 2014