Part 26: Anything

"He wants to b-break me up wi-with Taehyung." She said.

"But why? I mean, what's wrong?" I asked, "He wasn't that super weird." I added to somehow lift up the spirit of the moment but yeah, nothing changed.

"I don't know but I overheard his conversation to someone unfamiliar last night." She replied.

"Tell me, Hana."

"He's going to arrange a marriage for me." She said.

"What? That's insane! Doesn't he wants you happy?" I shouted.

"Miss Park, keep quiet! It's early and the morning and you're ranting?! You can go out right away if you want." Our teacher scolded me. But I never regret my shouting, Hana's father was really insane.

Like why didn't he arranged marriage for her sister first because she's older? Why Hana? Why someone who is still in high school?

The boring classes finished and I immediately went to Hana's side.

"So why is he doing this to you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess he wants someone for me. But not Taehyung. He said he looks like from a gang." She said.

"Really? Bangtan, gang? They're actually the craziest group in here." I said with confused eyebrows.

"I don't really understand him." She said.

"So when are you going to tell Taehyung?"

"Next week, maybe? I'm not ready by now." She said.

"Okay, but can we do anything? Me and Jungkook, Bangtan?" I replied.

"I'm confused right now. But yes, you can help. You're really my friend." She said and gave me a hug.

"I'll try to make a plan. So you're staying here for lunch? Aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"I'm okay, don't worry. I don't want to see Taehyung, I might burst into tears." She said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, see you later." I said and got out of the room. Jungkook was leaning on the wall beside the door.

"I overheard you and Hana. What the heck does her father wants?" He blurted as we walked to the canteen.

"What can we do?"

"I'm getting dumb this days. We better ask Bangtan." He said.

"Yeah, we really should. I'm also out of ideas."

-

Sorry for the short update, guys! So here's the reason why Hana's father wanted to break Hana and Taehyung apart. Plus, this chapter is asking all of you of what we can possibly do to stop this break-up and arranged marriage thing?