Part 30: Back To Normal (Taehyung and Hana)

[A/N] Sorry if I have updated another chapter before you could know what happened to this couple. This chapter is just about them. Thanks ♡

-

"I'm going to cancel it, sorry."

"No, no. My son's already ready!"

"I just, found something, someone, better for my daughter."

"So you're telling me that my son is not enough? Then let's end this shit. Don't insult anyone from my family. I thought you were really my friend."

Mr. Jung disappointedly put down his phone on the table. He just finished talking to Mr. Kang, whom father of the person he arranged Hana with. Mr. Jung was telling him that he want to cancel the marriage but it turned out to be ruining their friendship. If it wasn't for Taehyung, he wouldn't have to do this.

He was completely moved when Taehyung explained everything to him. He was suprised because it is the first time he have been moved by someone by their first explanation. He thought, "This guy totally knew what's right. Why did I became an idiot about my own daughter?". He really don't know that Taehyung think about those things. He thought he was just a hiphop-inspired person with no dreams but to skate and get girls.

"Hana! Come down right here!" Mr. Jung shouted. He'll finally discuss everything to his daughter. Hana sat on the sofa infront of her father.

"So, first. I would like to say sorry for setting you up to all these things." He started. Hana just let her head look down.

"I know I have disappoint you, ruined some of your dreams and tried to control your future. I'm really sorry. I'll understand if you'll still going to ignore me but I hope you'll understand me too." He continued.

"You can be with Taehyung again, I hope you'll be happy." He finished, then Hana's head looked up and glad.

"Thanks, dad!" Hana said as she stood up and hugged her father.

"I can never explain how happy I was! Thank you for finding my true happiness. I know you'll understand me." She said. Mr. Lee replied with a big smile.

"I'll just prepare myself. Can I go out for today? I'll tell Taehyung." She asked.

"Sure, you can." He replied.

Hana hurriedly went upstairs and took a bath. When she have finished, she decided to wear a light blue dress for a fresh feeling. After doing a few taps on her face, she called Taehyung.

(On Phone)

Hana: Hey!

Taehyung: Hana?

Hana: Go to the park near my house, I'll meet you there. I need to tell you something.

Taehyung: Okay, I'll be there by seconds! Bye.

Hana: Bye!

(End-Phone)

"It was awkward." She thought as she chuckled a bit. She got out of her room and went downstairs. As she saw her dad, she pecked a soft kiss on his cheeks and said "thanks" again.

She exited her house and walked to the nearby park. To her suprise, Taehyung was already there.

"Hey." She said as she approached him and sat beside him on the bench.

"Hey. I missed you!" Taehyung said as he hugged her while smiling brightly.

"So my father finally agreed to..." She began.

"Don't tell me he'll continue..." He looked down.

"He'll.......let us date!" Hana finished. Taehyung looked up again and lifted Hana in bridal style as he stood up.

"Let me down!" She said as she laughed.

"Ah, I'm so happy, I don't know what to do~" Taehyung said.

"Let's do arcade?" She suggested.

"Or just go nature walking?" Taehyung said as he lay down on the bench while putting his head on her lap.

"Nature walking? But you're laying down!"

"I think I want to eat?" Taehyung said.

"Then let's eat?" Hana said.

"Why are we asking each other a lot? Let's go, I'll treat you because I miss you so much!" Taehyung said as they both stood up from the bench and pinched her cheeks.

"So you'll just treat me when you miss me...."

"I miss you every second because I love you so much!" Taehyung shouted. Too loud again, everybody in the park looked at him.

"Oh sorry, but I really love this girl!" He replied to the people's gaze.

"Ah, stop that." Hana said, blushing.

"Tell me first that you love me too."

"I....love you too." Hana said shyly.

"She loves me too!" He shouted again as he pointed his hand to her and everybody clapped and cheered.

"You're too cute!" Hana burst out as she laughed and they continued to walk to Taehyung's car.

-

[A/N] To reply to your comments guys, sorry if I have updated this before Jihyun&Jungkook. It is because I want to finish this Hana&Taehyung problem because the following chapters are all about our main couple. So I think I'm going to tell you to prepare because many things will happen in the future chapters. Thanks!