Part 12: Coalesce

"......I already liked you." Jungkook said shyly.

Jihyun breathe in and, "You know what? I'm so shy and embarrassed to say this but I think I liked you too. Despite of you being annoying as ever, there's a part of you that I like the most." She said while looking at the ground.

"Really?" 

"Yeah."

"Will you be mine?

"Well, that's kinda fast but I will accidentally (being sarcastic) say yes." Jihyun said with a smile then Jungkook tightened his hold on her hands.

Finally, these 2 persons who hate each other to hell, get along.

I don't freaking know why I said yes. Park Jihyun, are you crazy? You suppose to play hard to get! But you know, I never really regret it that much.

Did I just confess to her? Oh, it's so embarrassing. Did you know that it's the first time I confess to someone? And I confessed to my worst enemy too. But somehow, I'm glad that she accepted me. We're finally together!

Wait, how will I explain this to Jimin hyung? Oh, no worries, I remembered that he shipped us.

-

"Let's sleep?" Jungkook asked me. It's weird.

"Yeah, okay." I replied as I laid down myself, my back facing his face.

"Ya, look at me." Jungkook said behind me. Ugh, this guy.

"I'm sleeping." I growned.

"I want to see your face." He said in an aegyo voice. Oh my, this is insane. I'm falling.

"I don't want." I replied.

"Then let me do this." Jungkook said then he wrapped his arms around my waist. Fuck.

"That's not allowed." I said as I finally face him.

"But I'm your boyfriend now!" Jungkook said in an aegyo voice again.

Since I have nothing to do, "Okay, I'll let you but stop with that voice, okay?" I said.

He didn't reply. Common Jeon Jungkook as usual.

-

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update + short chapter! I'll make it longer, I promised! By the way, thank you for the votes and follows! I wish you guys will check out my new fanfic about donghyuck/haechan of nct because hes my biaswrecker thanks ^^