Part 2: Great

"Last but definitely not the least, Park Jihyun and Jeon Jungkook." Mr. Kim finished his announcement.

"What?!" I said and stood up at the same time. "Can I ask for a replacement?" I walked towards Mr. Kim's desk and asked. I looked for Jungkook as I wait for my teacher's reply. I saw him, smirking, again, smirking, he's really happy while I'm here complaining? This guy really annoys every single thing about me.

"Nope, your request is invalid, Ms. Park." Mr. Kim replied, making me to walk back to my seat since I can't do anything now, right?

Maybe I really need to fix everything with Jungkook. Or maybe not.

I don't think it will even work.

As I said before, I walked back to my seat. And to my suprise, I saw Jungkook sitting behind me. Like really, annoying.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"You don't like it, babe?" Jungkook replied in a confident manner.

"Babe? Talk to yourself." I replied as I quitely narrowed my eyebrows and turned away from him, making my back facing his face.

"You'll call me 'babe' too, soon. Plus, we'll be living together in 7 days." Jungkook whispered as he closer his face to my ear and rest his face on my shoulder.

"Get off me." I replied as I moved my head away from him.

"I'll tell your brother that you are being bad to me then he'll tell it to your parents." Jungkook said as he sit back on his chair and pout. I don't know how to act anymore with this boy.

"No." I complained.

"Then act nice."

"What if I don't want?"

"There's no choices."

I ignored him and just sit back on my chair. I listened to what Mr. Kim is talking about but sometimes I don't really understand how he lecture lessons to us so I review it before the day comes.

Luckily, morning classes ended up earlier. It's so boring. I walked through the door because I saw Hana waiting me there.

"You just got paired with Jungkook, omg it's going to be exciting!" Hana squeeled.

"More of disaster." I said and give an are-you-freaking-serious-what-you-have-said face to Hana.

"Jungkook is not that bad though." Hana said as we reached the canteen and picked up our own trays to get food.

"I don't even think how it's going to be productive." I replied, changing the topic.

"We don't know the future." Hana said and we sat on an empty table.

"But it's really impossible for me to make things right with Jungkook. He's insane." I explained as I took a bite of my food.

"There are only two things. You need to melt your cold heart or you'll let someone to melt it and that could be Jungkook." Hana stated. Well, it's kinda deep.

"You need to be nice too." Hana continued as we both ate our food deliciously.

"Why are you all telling me to be nice today?" I asked, quitely changing the topic again, in a funny tone.

"Because you need to." Hana replied, but it's serious. I didn't expect that.

"If I can't?"

"Please."

"I'll try."

"That's the real Jihyun I knew." Hana yelled, with a happy face.

After Hana lectured me like she was my mother, we continued to eat our food and chat about different things then we finally got up of our table to walk to our classroom again.

While strolling around, I saw Jimin and BTS.

"Jimin!" I said as I waved from afar and moved to where Jimin is.

"Hello Jihyun!" Jimin greeted me back as I reached their location.

I greeted all BTS' members, except one member. Their maknae.

"Don't I deserve a greeting too?" Jungkook said and pouted. Oh, not again.

"Nope." I replied and stick out my tongue.

Jimin swung his arm around my shoulders and we started walking with BTS & Hana and asked me, "Who's your partner for the camping activity?".

"Wait, how did you knew about that?" I asked in confusion.

"I heard it from some of your classmates, they're all talking about it earlier in the canteen." Jimin explained.

"You didn't knew my partner? Haven't he told you?" I asked again.

"He? So you've been partnered with a guy?" Jimin didn't answered my question, he asked too.

"Uhm, yes." I replied awkwardly.

"Who is it? Make sure he is acceptable or else I'll take off his skin!" Jimin joked, making the troupe to laugh, then took off his arms on my shoulders.

"It's me, hyung. You don't need to worry." Jungkook said in chorus from the back and walked till he's now beside me.

"Jungkook, please take care of my sister!" Jimin noted.

"Yes, I will! She'll maybe fall for me too." Jungkook exclaimed confidently as the group laugh again then put his arms on my shoulder just like Jimin did awhile ago. Well, his arms are heavier than Jimin's, I can't even moved it.

"Ugh, get your dirty hands off me." I commanded but he didn't listen. More like talking to myself.

"Remember what I told you earlier." Jungkook said.

I ignored him again and continue to walk. I'm so annoyed right now, he didn't even remove his arms even we are walking again.

But why am I not removing it myself? Do I like this feeling? I'm really confused.

We've reached the classroom but before Jungkook let go of me, he pecked on cheek, making me suprised.

Why I didn't react again? Am I starting to be nice to him?

*

[A/N] Hello guys! So this is going to be my first Author's note! First of all, thank you for the persons who have voted this! Really, thanks! Second, I hope you all like the plot and if you have suggestions, opinions, requests or anything, just comment or message me! Also, don't forget to vote my story and follow me. Please always stay tuned!