Part 4: Together

I opened the door with my spare keys and realize that everybody's out for tonight. I looked for food at the kitchen and fortunately, I have found some so I quickly ate.

This day was really tiring but also boring so I decided to proceed to my room, forgetting that Jimin is not yet home. He's been out for 3 hours.

As soon as I layed on my bed, I fell asleep quickly.

*

I woke up being poured of water by someone. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it's Jimin.

"Mom and Dad are not going to be home by 3 days for a business project." Jimin stated.

"Where do they go?" I asked, standing up my bed.

"I don't know, New York, maybe?" Jimin said.

"I guess." I replied.

"By the way, I'll be leaving today again." Jimin said while smiling.

"You abandoned me to Jungkook yesterday then you'll go out again today?"

"I'm sorry. That's why I cooked you breakfast today."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked out of nowhere.

"What? No." Jimin replied, not looking into my eyes.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not. It's just a friend."

"Then why are you acting like that?"

"What?"

"Don't lie to me." I said as I finally got up my bed and walked with Jimin towards the dining room.

"Since I can't lie to you, I'll tell the truth. I have a girlfriend."

"Really? What's her name? Where does she live? Is she nice? How old is she?" I questioned and started eating.

"Too many questions! I'll just show you her picture, her name was Hari." Jimin said as he laughed and took out the phone from his pocket and showed me a picture.

"Hari? She's Hana's sister, right?" I asked him.

"Really? I didn't knew that."

"You don't know? Are you really his boyfriend? Lol, just kidding. Hana showed her to me before."

"Then why she lived alone in a small apartment?"

"Because she believes that she can live independently since she's 18 now. By the way, is she kind?"

"Definitely yes. I think you guys can easily be friends." Jimin said.

"Absolutely."

"I'll leave you by now, Jihyun. Do something productive so you'll not bore yourself." Jimin commanded as he waved happily before walking out the door. I waved back.

I've just finished eating and I sat on the sofa, using my phone, thinking of what to do.

Then someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and to my suprise, I saw Jungkook. Wait, what is he doing here? Did Jimin told him to go here?

"Oh, hello. Come in." I said. Well, it's kinda awkward for me to be nice to him like that. I think he also feels the same.

"Hi." He replied as we both sat on the sofa, facing the television.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Did my brother told me that I'm alone here? Because I can really survived here without companion." I said.

"Nope. No one told me. I just feel that I must go into your house." He said.

"Are you crazy?"

"Maybe. For you." He said while smirking.

"Stop. I want to watch some movies." I said while standing up, getting the pool of disks.

"Do you want to choose?" I asked him who is relaxingly sitting at the sofa.

"Sure." He said and looked for his prefered movie and play it. I found out that it is a horror movie.

Everytime a scary scene would came out, I didn't realize that I was already clinging on Jungkook's shoulders right from the start of the movie. I didn't also realized that he fell asleep.

I examined his face while he's sleeping. He looks like an angel, he doesn't seem to be a jerk.

The movie got boring so I also fell asleep with my head on his shoulders and his head over mine.