Chapter 19

3rd's Pov:

Jimin was thinking about jungkook's birthday. It was just in next week. He thought about spending alone times with him. He was going to surprise jungkook on hi's birthday.

Jimin's Pov:

"Hyung..Can you come here for a moment?" I asked to hobi hyung

"Yes Jimin?" Hobi hyung asked me.

"Hyung .What do you think about spending alone time on kookie's birthday." I asked him.

"It will be good for both of you to spend the day. You can show him whatever you want. But I think there will be a party remembering he is actually famous." Hobi hyung said to me.

"Yes hyung. Thats why ask you. Would it be selfish if I ask for kookie the whole day to myself. " I ask him.

"No it won't be. He is yours anyway." Hyung said to me.

"Okay hyung." I replied smilingly.

After class ended I went into the kookies office to talk with him about his birthday. I went in without knocking only to see that Lisa was there too. They were talking about something.

Jungkook's Pov:

I was working on my desk from morning. Its been so difficult Then I heard someone knock the door. I replied a decent "Come in" But didn't even make a move to see who has came.

"Hump you didn't even look at me. Your future wife? You are mean." She said.

Thats when I look to see its Lisa. I sighed at her and asked "What are you doing here actually?I don't think you have any work here!"

"What! I just wanted to see my husband." She said looking with her cute look. That I don't think it is. I feel so irritate now.

"You don't and won't have any reason to call me husband now or in future. So stop and go away." I asked her sternly.

"Jungkookie you are so cute when you are mad. Hmm I like your this side very much. I love you." She said to me.

"I am sorry I can't return your feelings. Now go away and leave me alone .Also don't come here again in future." I said to her.

"You will be my husband and I will make you. remember that." She said to me.

"We will see that later. Don't forget I have my fiance." I said to her.

After I said that I heard someone came into the room and I didn't even bother to see who came because I know who came and It is Jimin. Because only he can come like this without knocking.

Jimin's Pov:

What are they talking about. But then Lisa saw me and didn't even smile. Just stomping her feet in the floor she went outside. I thought it was abnormal but didn't mind it. She also don't give me a good vibe.

"Kookie~ " I whine at him while setting myself in his lap. Its just normal thing for us.

"Yes Min. What do you want? "He asked me.

He don't look good that much . " Um kookie can you spend the all day of your birthday with me? I have some surprise for you." I said to him.

"Did you mention surprise? Now I am curious and tell me what it is!" He said pouting.

"Kookie don't. I will tell you that on birthday. And also that day off for me please." I asked him.

"Min I will take that day off for you but don't think my workers will be spare me without celebrating my birthday here. I think I will just cut the cake and then went to you where you will make my surprise. Or do you want to come here also?" He asked.

"I think that won't be necessary.  I will call you to come " I said to him.

"Okay Min." He kiss me saying that.

We are kissing each other and then someone came into the room and it was tae. He seem startle seeing us like this .He quickly went outside.

"Bye kookie. I will see you later." I said to him before he can say anything I ran away from him.

I went outside see that Tae was leaning on the wall beside the door.

"Tae~ I missed you .How was your day at USA?" I said to him.

He smiled and said "Minnie it was just 1 week. I went for meetings you know that? i also missed you so much."

"Hehe..Okay Tae~ I have to go now." I skip the way in happiness.

Taehyung's Pov:

"really that boy!" I shook my head with my boxy smile. And then again change my face into normal one and went inside to jungkook.

"Jungkook, I talk with them about the meetings. They accept the offer We made. And also I am sorry for sartling you two earlier." I said to him.

"Its good." He sigh and then look at my eyes before saying" Tae I know you like Jimin too. You don't have to be like this. I won't do anything about it if you don't make a move on him."

I am actually shook now that I didn't thought he will know this. I cleared my throat. and said-

"Hum. It really doesn't matter and I won't make any move on him. I am moving on from him. I think I have taken a little like on Hoseok. Though Jimin will always be my first love. It won't change. If you hurt him, Then I will end you. He is my best friend too. You are too though but I won't consider it then. Other than it I think we are good?" I ask.

"Ah right We are. And also I think Lisa can hurt min. Take care of him when you are with him. Seems like Lisa is obsessed with me. I didn't tell it to Min. He would worried over this." He said to me.

"Really that girl ? I don't like that girl from the first time I saw her. I won't hesitate to kill her if he hurt minnie. And I will said to the counter girl to not late anyone name Lisa. " I said to him.

"Thank you Taehyung. It will be good for now. Just hope that she won't do anything hateful thing." He said.

"Your are welcome. And I will see it from now.. even when he is with his friends." I said to him.

"That won't need and That Yoongi hyung also like Min. I see most of the people like my Min. They better should stay away from  Min. Okay Taehyung I have to go now. I have a meeting." He said to me.

"WAH! Really! huh...Okay Bye. See you later." I said to him and went away from the office.

---------------------
To be continued.....

I am feeling right now.Hope you will like next chapters.I will make sure I write the story nicely and understandable. thank you for reading....💜

   Its Agust D

   Its Agust D. I love the MV. Hope you all saw and like it too like me..Hehe..💜