73. Home sweet home

Ava's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Harry came back from our getaway to Rome and life was getting back to normal. Works been quite slow at the moment, it's summer so all the couples that I've been working with for the last couple of months are now married, I'm currently not doing much wedding planning. Harry's been loaded with work, coming home quite late at around eight or so, eating dinner and getting back into work. I don't even know what time he comes into bed because I'm usually fast asleep by then. I know he's been stressed with work, having so much to do but I'm so proud of him for getting through it all.

Today's agenda consisted of working on emails and meeting a few wedding vendors today that Love and Co hadn't worked with in the past to create some new relationships with new companies particularly startups.

"Hey, Ava! I've got some freshly brewed coffee sitting on your desk and I've also coded your emails for you so you'll know which emails are from prospective clients and what ones are from vendors" Hanna smiled at me sitting at her desk

"You are a lifesaver! Thank you, Han" I smiled walking over to my office

"You have a meeting with a start up photography company at two but nothing else for the day, let me know if you need anything"

"Sounds good Han, I was thinking I could do some emails and we could go grab lunch around 11.30?" I asked her, she nodded and I took that as my cue to go into my office.

Myself and Hanna had just finished having lunch. After lunch me and Hanna made our way back to work, this meeting was the last thing on my agenda before I could go home and I couldn't wait. I knew Harry wasn't feeling amazing about work so I was thinking of cooking him a nice meal, dressing up a little bit for him, and having a nice night in with some champagne.

"Ava can I send them up?" Hanna rang me

"Sure thing Han, send them up"

Within five minutes there was a knock on my office door, when the door opened I was stunned to see Jay standing at the doorway.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Ava?" He asked me looking just as confused as I did

"Jay, hi" I awkwardly spoke

"What are you doing here I didn't know you work on this floor now?" He asked me, furrowing his eyebrows

"I got promoted" I awkwardly stated, "Um, yeah welcome please take a seat and we can get into the meeting. Would you like anything? Tea? Coffee? Juice?" I asked trying to be as polite as possible

"No I'm good" he came and sat opposite me as I began to speak about how Love and Co are wanting to work with new companies to expand some of the businesses we work with and to add variety to the choices that our customers have when picking who they want their vendors to be on their wedding day.

Jay began to speak a little bit about his company, a small photography business for private events, the company only started three months ago and they were currently looking for partners.

"I'm sorry three months ago?" I asked him quite shocked

"Yeah, I know it's not ideal. We're extremely new but Ava you've seen some of my work. You know I'm good at what I do and a company like Love and Co could really help create a name for our brand" he pleaded with me