42. The Styles family

Ava's POV

it's been two days since we landed in Washington, yesterday the snow was horrible and all the roads were blocked so we weren't able to drive to Harry's parent's place. We were finally able to go to Harry's parent's place today. After saying our goodbyes to Susie, Aubrey and Jordan we made our way to Harry's. Surprisingly, there was no drama these last two days, Harry was actually getting along with Aubrey fine and things were actually all good.

As we sat in the car I began to nervously shake a little bit, I mean I was meeting Harry's family and I really really wanted them to like me. "Love you'll be fine, trust me they'll love you" Harry reassured me, placing his hand on my thigh giving it a squeeze. I intertwined our fingers and rested them on my thigh. The second I felt Harry's touch, I felt the nerves slowly begin to disappear.

"My sunshine! I've missed you" Anne, Harry's mum attacked him in a massive hug. "Ava, lovely to see you again. This time as Harry's girlfriend." She smiled giving me a warm hug too.

"Harold my boy!" Harry smiled giving a man, who I assumed was his stepdad a hug. "You must be the lovely Ava, I got to admit you are stunning. I'm Robin, Harry's stepdad" He leaned over giving me a hug too.

"Not too bad yourself robin, lovely to meet you" I giggled as we entered Harry's home. We were met with a blonde girl, she looked to be around the same age as me and Harry.

"Move out of the way Harold" she pushed him out of the way coming towards me.

"I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister, and the better Styles sibling. You must be Ava, the girl Harry won't stop rambling about" I laughed introducing myself to her too.

"Shut it Gem, where's Bambi?" Harry came over to us "I may have missed you just a little bit Harry, she's taking a nap at the moment should be up soon" she gave him a hug before walking off.

"Let me take you to my room, well old room" Harry chuckled walking ahead of me as I followed him to the only room that was situated in the downstairs area of Harry's double story home. "Oops I think I forgot something" Harry called out as he closed the door behind us, pulling me by the waist closer to him

"you did?" I asked worriedly

"this" he leaned forward allowing his lips to reach mine. I felt his hands slowly trail down to my butt, I pulled away.

"Not here Harry, your family's outside"

He pouted, "come on baby, imagine me fucking you in my childhood bedroom" he whispered in my ear, I felt chills down my spine. Smiling out I gave him a small peck before opening the door and walking out, if I was there any longer we probably would have had sex and I didn't want his parents to think of me like that. Harry followed me out as we made our way back into his lounge.

-

"Uncle Hawwwy!" A little girl squealed running over towards Harry, Harry ran over to her bending over picking her up in his arms placing a sloppy kiss on her cheek. She scrunched her face and wiped the spot on her cheek where Harry had just kissed her.

"Bambi! look at you so grown-up" he smiled, her eyes lit up as she looked at me

"you pwetty" she giggled,

"she is pretty isn't she?" Harry smiled,

"Thank you gorgeous girl, what's your name?" I asked lightly poking her nose,